So, I thought that a little customization wouldn't hurt and that led me to change sprites (of the Pokémon obviously!). Gen 6 animated sprites seem to be a lot popular, so I'm collecting sprites from the net, which are .gif files. I tested out some of the sprites myself and it seems that I am facing no buggy gaming so far. However, THERE IS ONE SLIGHT DISSATISFACTION.......the sprites appear to be a bit "small" in size (just a tiny bit). So I would really appreciate if anyone knew how to fix this(optional). Therefore, if anyone is interested, can you help me out in collecting them, like sharing the work?

I have already started collecting gen 6 sprites of gen 1 Pokémon. Will anybody help out by collecting as well? (it's ok if you don't want to tho).

If anyone is interested in grabbing a folder full of gen 6 sprites, let me know. OR if there is anyone who has accomplished such a feat, then pls share too! :-)

Pls, note that custom shinies are not available (if people want them that is).....and of course, there is no animated sprites for PULSE and Dimensional Rift Pokémon. 

Here's the link for getting the sprites....... (Credits to Pkparaiso & Smogon and their community for the sprites)  http://www.pokestadium.com/tools/sprites

30 minutes ago, kithas said:

The problem for me with animated sprites is the game has to take its time frozen to show them... Is it only me? There's any way of changing it?

I don't know what you mean, but my game shows that, for example, a flying Gen 6 charizard...... when I use heat wave or flamethrower, the flying stops at any point, finishes the attack, and resumes flying again. Is that what you meant?

No, it's just that the game freezes briefly while loading the animated sprite :/ And then, it loads and is animated at the normal speed and all

Edited by kithas

15 minutes ago, kithas said:

No, it's just that the game freezes briefly while loading the animated sprite :/ And then, it loads and is animated at the normal speed and all

ah.... I see.  mine doesn't work that way I guess....

so....wanna help out a bit? what sprites  do you have?

2 minutes ago, kithas said:

I just tried Aurorus' sprite from the page you gave, tried with it in .gif and in .png (woth needed loading btw) so I have fron aurorus haha

oh..... not to worry. if you need an animated pack, then I will provide you with one. ( once I complete it that is.) :-)