Hospital Mafia Game [Game Over - Town Wins]

Anti_Hero

Hello and welcome to the Hospital Mafia Game! I am Anti_Hero your Hospital Owner for the following nights (AKA Host). I hope you will find it enjoyable to participate in this game. Any questions just ask, if you are a new player don’t be shy, we are all a friendly group. You may also visit the Reborn Mafia Discord Chat at https://discord.gg/qNfjbar for some good fun and conversation.

I. WHAT IS THE HOSPITAL MAFIA GAME!? [HOW TO PLAY THE GAME]

Spoiler

Hospital Mafia Game is a Mafia game which features both standard mafia roles and original additions and change in mechanics. In this game there are two factions, the Uninformed Majority [Sane], who only know their role and don't know the other members of the town and the Informed Minority [outlaws], who know each other and discuss every Night on whom they should kill.

At the beginning of the game, players will receive a PM with their Role and Alignment.

There are two phases in Hospital Mafia Game:

The Day Phase, which lasts 48 hours, where the players will discuss about the events of the previous night and find out who is an Outlaw. Villagers try to discern the alignment of the other players while the Outlaws try to blend in and avoid being read as scum. They may also try to use items by PMing me. Before the day ends, the players must vote on a player and the one who gets the majority votes will be eliminated.

The Night Phase, which lasts 24 hours, where the thread is considered 'locked' and players cannot comment in the thread. Instead, if they have Night Actions, special abilities related to their role, they may use those to help their faction win. The Outlaws also discuss in their private chat who to kill for the night.

What makes this game different from a normal game of Mafia?

(1) Some of the roles are originally crafted based on existing roles while some have been modified to suit the theme.

(2) Only Alignment will be revealed when someone dies. It's up to the players to determine the role someone carried.

If you have some questions, you may ask me via PM or via this thread. You may also refer to previous games in this subforum to see how the players play Mafia.

II. OPENING NARRATIVE

Spoiler

In this modern days, in a particular hospital there is tumult.

A patient died, but the reasons why is a bit unclear… The patient died from an overdose prescribed by a Doctor who was framed for this dead, but few know that Hospital Director insisted on it with that said Doctor. He was framed and taken away his licence, barely escaping prison. The Doctor was now the Quack Doctor and wanted revenge, luckily for him he wasn’t alone, the patient that shared the room with the diseased overheard the conversation from the Director to the Quack, afraid to lose his life too only confessed it to the nurse that always took so much care of both the patients. Together they stand against the rest of the Hospital.

III. ROLES

Spoiler

* Townfolk - They are the Uninformed Majority of the group. They spend their time trying to find out who's on their side and who's not. They try to find out deception, look out on whom they should trust, and when they should reveal information they may have. They win when they eliminate all threats to the Town.

* (1) Emergency Doctor – Dr. Turk who's known for treating patients who need immediate help, he can only protect someone every night if he's untargetted, because of the delicate procedures, if someone visits him, no protection is given.

* (2) Weak Doctor – JD, a cowardly doctor, he protects someone every night, but if he protects a mafia member, he gets a heart attack and dies.

* (3) Heroic Doctor – As the number one, Drew is a brave doctor who's ready to risk his life for a patient, he protects someone every night and takes the kill if he protects someone bound to die on that night.

* (4) ECT Doctor – Dr. Cox crazy doctor who's taken on illegal treatment of patients, every night, he may visit someone and murder them with electricity.

* (5) ICU Doctor – Eliot, a protective and paranoid doctor who carefully monitors her patients, every night, she protects someone from receiving any actions, at the expense of the player being unable to commit any action.

* (6) Organ Donor - A generous person, he gives an extra life to someone publicly if he dies in any way.

* (7) Psychiatrist – Molly is a sensitive doctor, she checks the intentions of someone every night, determining their alignment.

* (8) Hospital Director – Dr Kelso, the big boss of the hospital, at one point in the game, he may spare someone from getting lynched in the expense of the revelation of his role.

* (9) Mortician - In charge of the death of patients and doctors, each night, he visits a player and learns of their role.

* (10) Lover – Carla, a nurse who loves deeply her husband Turk, she has no special ability other than having a private chat with the Emergency Doctor. If Turk dies, she reveals herself and can kill someone.

* (11) Receptionist – Laverne ready for each rumour, knows everyone who visits rooms in the hospital, each night, monitors someone's actions and observe whom they have visited.

* (12) Pharmacist – Julie a capable medicine provider, he offers someone an antidote in case of poisoning each night.

The mafia of this game, somewhat crazy people

* (1) Angry Nurse – Jimmy an angry nurse that found out about the truth around the dead patient, he is in for justice. Each night, she makes rounds and stops a person from committing any action giving them a massage.

* (2) Vengeful Patient - A patient who knew his roommate was killed by someone else, he is in for revenge. If killed in any way, he takes down someone along with him.

* (3) Quack Doctor – Dr. Mahoney was framed for a dead of a patient, now she came for revenge after losing her licence. Each night, she poisons someone. If the target doesn't receive the antidote/cure after a night, the target dies.

* (4) Greedy Janitor - A janitor is just crazy, at one point in the game, if he conducts the kill, he keeps the players' identity for himself for the remainder of the game.

* (1) Amnesiac - A person who's forgotten his role in the hospital, he may choose to visit a deceased player at night in one point of the game and take their role.

IV. RULES

Spoiler

- The Reborn Forum rules apply here.

- All Player Discussion must be kept here in this thread. Private PMs, discussion outside the thread through Discord, forum’s PM’s. Only the mandated private chats are allowed to be used.

- Voting is done in this format: [Eliminate] Player Name in bold. Or similar. Abstaining is  allowed.

- Per Day Phase, everyone is required to post 2 times. At Night Phase, the thread is considered locked and no one must post in the thread. Violation means a warning then immediate elimination.

- Sharing of PMs from me is not allowed. There will be consequences if found out. Ruining the game is not fun :(

- If you are ELIMINATED, you are allowed to post in the thread once without giving any critical information.

- Actions should be sent to me in PM or in DM.

- Editing of posts is discouraged. If you wish to have a change, quote your previous post and say the appropriate changes.

- Lastly, respect the host and the other players. Personal attacks on others will have their own repercussions.

VI ADITIONAL RULES

Spoiler

-In case JD visits Turk, or Turk visits JD, Turk and Carla will be unable to talk the following day, instead Turk and JD will share a private chat for that day only.

-Turk can’t heal the same person more than once (to prevent him to only heal Carla)

VII FORMER ROLES

Spoiler

This role was removed

Serial Killer - A person too lost in insanity to see any rationality, he kills a person every night. He wins if he is one of the last two players remaining.

VII CREDITS

Spoiler

Big thanks to Dive who helped me out a lot and helped me create this game

Thank you to the little mafia community that we created

Edited by Anti_Hero

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this moment we have 15 players. If we had 18 we could use all roles

That is why I will wait another day. From these roles which of these roles would you take away?

1 Alistair

2 Drakyle

3 Divergent

4 Amber

5 Hooligan

6 Lykos

7 Dark Rogue

8 ECT

9 Jace

10 Megagun

11 Greninja

12 Alphagar

13 Paul

14 Corso

15 Amine

Night zero is going to start soon
we have 17 players

1 Alistair

2 Drakyle

3 Divergent

4 Amber

5 Hooligan

6 Lykos

7 Dark Rogue

8 ECT

9 Jace

10 Megagun

11 Greninja

12 Alphagar

13 Paul

14 Corso

15 Amine

16 Eviora

17 Venus 

The role removed will be Serial killer

Edited by Anti_Hero

First of all I want to apologize, specially on Venus, I skipped you but it wasn't on purpose.

That's why I gave everyone new roles

Night zero starts 

In a particular hospital the night arrived. Even thought outside it's pitch black and most people goes to their slumber, in this hospital it's very active, the staff trying to keep their patients alive... But there is also a group conspiring against the hospital...

The night started, depending on how this goes this night might take longer or shorter than usual

Any question just ask. Pm or DM me your night actions 

Good luck and may fortune shine upon you 

Night zero was a bit long and an eventful night.

The people in the hospital were really buzzy do that only in the morning did they find a person. It had a letter besides the body: "Dive, this is Retribution"

The body was desfigured. 

Some people doubted it was really dive but he was nowhere to find 

@Myrmidon Divergent is dead, he was ???

Day one is here 

You all have around 48 hours in this phase 

1 Alistair

2 Drakyle

3 Divergent as ??? (N0 killed)

4 Amber

5 Hooligan

6 Lykos

7 Dark Rogue