getting frustrated

hello. i recentely started a new playthrough of pokemon rejuvenation and have gotten up to goldenwood area. i accidentally saved during a cutscene event and im permanently stuck. when i try to load a previous save, it only shows saves from my previous playthrough, none of my current playthrough saves show up. what do i do? i do NOT want to start over AGAIN 

12 minutes ago, fullmetalmunchlax said:

hello. i recentely started a new playthrough of pokemon rejuvenation and have gotten up to goldenwood area. i accidentally saved during a cutscene event and im permanently stuck. when i try to load a previous save, it only shows saves from my previous playthrough, none of my current playthrough saves show up. what do i do? i do NOT want to start over AGAIN 

Patching your game (look at the Bug fixing thread for the latest patch) might prevent this.  I know some cutscene stuff was fixed in regards to Rift Gyarados.

2 hours ago, fullmetalmunchlax said:

my game is completely up to date. i dont think i can patch this any further....its 9.2 right?

I don't know how patch 10 translates to the download version updates, so all I can guess is try it.  I can't really give any other advice, so if that doesn't work, go to the file-fixing thread.