Your tricks

dragonsbeat

• Global Mods

So this is my first time doing this

(btw if this is not the place tell me where to move it and i will)

I played reborn like 20 times (18 mono type and my first and last run i think)

and each time i try to bring new and weird strats to defeat a gym leader or an important trainer (rival,evil team...)

One of my faves for both julia and rini is to use krikertune

So the objective of this forum is to share our smart,amazing or even funny strats with each others you might even help someone in need

And thanks

Ah... I like this!

Let me share the greatest highlight of my Bug monotype. Facing Charlotte, a Powder by Vivillon and a Wide Guard from a level 1 Paras give 2 free Shell Smashes to my Crustle. Then, a Rock Slide sweep was performed, and my level 1 Paras ended the battle gaining approximately 40 levels.

For more details... :D 

Edited by Jess

Shuckle

Ability: Contrary

Item: Leftovers

EV: Def and SpDef

Moves: Toxic, Power Split, Shell Smash, Rest

Providing your opponent doesn't have any poison or steel type, you can sweep his entire team

This guy helped me through every battle I wasn't able to win with my regular pokemons

Using a calm mind sweep with a swoobat with simple ability in Hardcore and in normal.

So simple already increases calm mind to sp. attack and sp. defense by 2 stage.

But in Kiki's field calm mind is already boosted so it literally says:

Sp. attack went way up

Sp. defense went way up

Let's just say Kiki had a really bad day.

• Global Mods

Honchkrow with Choicebanded sucker punch was pretty nasty and helped me through quite a bit of hardcores Chamber of Memories gauntlet. 

Moxie in general is just very good, especially combined with sticky web

• Global Mods

Wow these are all amazing i never thought a lot of people will post here

Some other fun experiences for me

Julia : lightning rod goldeen (i was lucky)

Rini : combusken sweep

Corey : charge beaming meowstick

Shelly : swellow

Shade : vileplum with naturepower and camerupt

Kiki : simple swoobat

Aya : moxie honchkrow

Serra : dd moxie jolly scrafty

Noel : same as before plus a vileplum

Radomus : mismagius

Luna : my scrafty

Samson : crobat

Charlott : swanna greninja krookodile

Blake : drought ninetales

Terra : jynx with ice beam and vileplum with giga drain

Ciel : balloon magnezone and crobat

Aderyine : metagross , vileplume,crobat

So these are some of my memories with reborn and i actually i tried some of your strats and i liked them

Thank you again 

I used a pretty nice strat to defeat Aderyine. You can transform his annoying misty field into a corrosive mist field by using smog, clear smog or poison gas. Afterwards I used gravity with clefairy to create a corrosive field (he can terminate the c. mist field with whimsicotts tailwind). Then I set up some cosmic power with clefairy and swept with it. I think you can change most of the fields to a corrosive field by using mist ---> smog ---> gravity.

Edited by Br0metheus

1 hour ago, guidy said:

Male prankster Meowstic + Misty terrain. It's an easy set up and the field effects are not on the advantage of gym leaders. Thus making it more fair/easier 

I personally used him as a screener, especially in double battles but he was my first pick when I got stuck

well, in general i try icy wind or such move to slow them down, if possible, otherwise trick room does it. moving first is pretty crucial on important battles. annoying status come next, in current playthrough thunder wave or glare, and finally lowering stats(acid spray is god). but i actually killed more than one ace pokemon with bide pachirisu( those defensive stats are pretty good). as for changing fields sludge wave can change quite a feel

My Flash Fire Typhlosion pretty much solo'd Charlotte. At first my strategy was to Trick Room/Rain Dance with my Heatproof Bronzong and use Ampharos to set Electric Terrain to remove the field buffs, but they got blown away instantly on the first turn. By the time I sent out Typhlosion she didn't have anything that could hit it thanks to Flash Fire, so between the Flash Fire boosts, burning field and sun being up Typhlosion OKOED all her mons with Eruption even though it was resisted

On 1.11.2017 at 4:01 PM, Zqrfmb said:

How to beat ditto Arceus: get three Pokemon with sturdy and magnitude/earthquake

How to beat PULSE Abra: get two Pokemon with sturdy and earthquake. Sucker punch also works wonders.

I beat Ditto Arceus with a Metal Sound from my Sturdy Magneton, my Jolteon outspeeded that thing and take Arceus twice in a full parallyze and beat it then :) PRAISE THE LORD JOLTEON

Edited by HellBoyOnEarth