What would be the best eeveelution

Linkz

I decided to start a new reborn game, and i normaly trade one pokemon on wonder trade until i get one that i never used before and i see it have potential, so with that i got a eevee, what would be eevee best evolution for reborn knowing i started with torchic and for now only have torchic and eevee.

if it has the hidden ability: Go Sylveon. even if you can;t get Hyper Voice yet, pixelate quick attack deals with some issues. just try to avoid using Flareon, you're usually better of not having a fire type over having that thing

Well, you can probably guess which one I would recommend. It's a strong Ice-type and I personally recommend having one on your team. Plus, how can you possibly dislike the design?

Sylveon is a solid alternative, though, especially with Pixilate.

With Torchic the best choice is Leafeon. It gets rid of your weaknesses and will prove to be quite an asset later. Make sure to cover up with a Rock type.

Flareon has become increasingly better after Gen5. It had no moves till then. In gen7 it's a perfectly viable choice. Still not the best one for you.

How about you release Torchic and start only with Eevee? That would be a challenge, don't you think?

Well, Glaceon would be the best choice in my opinion; every team needs a good ice-type and Glaceon would be a good option for that position

However, Glaceon is only available late in game

So I would suggest Sylveon because of Quick Attack+Pixilate 

38 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

With Torchic the best choice is Leafeon. It gets rid of your weaknesses and will prove to be quite an asset later. Make sure to cover up with a Rock type.

Flareon has become increasingly better after Gen5. It had no moves till then. In gen7 it's a perfectly viable choice. Still not the best one for you.

How about you release Torchic and start only with Eevee? That would be a challenge, don't you think?

Thank you for that idea i will try that and get sylveon

A lot of people suggest Leafeon because it compliments Torchic, but it does so offensively. Defensively you're a lot better off with Umbreon, which shares no weaknesses, gives a Psychic immunity and lets Blaziken take the Bug moves directed at it. Also, Fire/Fighting/Fairy is better neutral (though worse super-effective) type coverage than Fire/Fighting/Grass/Bug (and that's being generous in including Leafeon's non-STAB coverage), so I'll recommend Sylveon offensively.

As a standalone 'mon, Vaporeon. Just... just Vaporeon. Do it. Let your nigh-invincible specially offensive tank reign terror upon all.

Edited by Seel The Deal

• Developers

Vaporeon is the best of all of them. Plus you can get a Water Stone very early in the game.

Trust me, my last Reborn run was eeveelutions-only and Vaporeon proved to be the best many times. Especially when I started using two of them in doubles - two Vaporeons with Surf + Water Absorb are pretty much invincible.

• Veterans

Personal favourite is Umbreon but there's very obvious reasons why it isn't as good in game( Lack of Toxic and being super passive.) From what I remember, Sylveon, Vaporeon and Espeon are the best in game.

• Developers

As for other options:

Leafeon is extremely weak because of its type and bad moveset. The most useless eeveelution ever.
Umbreon is ok but you can only get Toxic and Foul Play very late in the game and these are both essential for Umbreon.
Sylveon is a very good choice and you can get one early.
Espeon is good but some of the best moves like Shadow Ball are still unavailable.
Jolteon is helpful too with it's god-like speed but can only do electric attacks.
Flareon has very good attack and can be very useful in some situations.
Glaceon is decent but is by far the last one to become available. And there are many cases when ice type is no good.

Overall for Reborn Vaporeon is the best with Sylveon as close second.