heck. [AMA] (this isn't my fault.)

Voctrode

• Developers
25 minutes ago, Swampellow said:

Confirm or deny there is a lot of epic sax played by the dev team.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a lot of epic sax played by the dev team but so far they've been keeping it to themselves and frankly this seems like an injustice.

21 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

what's your favorite drink?

1222e27aa76d459fb75061a0bfa7f054.png?mod honestly i've been drinking the hell out of this and i know its not good for me and i don't care. (though if you're referring strictly to alcohol then sorry im a fucking loser and don't drink)

• Developers

And then the quote button broke, so you're just gonna have to assume that I understand how ordering answers works and hope for the best.

and by that i mean:

Is it that time of year again?

absolutely not if any of you little shits copy and paste this you will all be in serious trouble.

What's the stupidest thing you've ever created?
off the top of my head? This:

image.png.a1b0f97123e8ed62f9293fb7099d135b.png

Honorable mention to the time I accidentally created a time machine and by that i mean I blew up so much tnt at once that the reborn minecraft server regressed 3 hours after the crash. This was a few of my friend's first impression of me, and frankly, all is as it should be.

shout out to these as well

unknown.png

DMouOU8X0AAEi3e.jpg:large

What is your favorite hobby, aside from anything to do with technology?
Golly you sure have a lot of faith in me to think I do anything without technology. 

I'll get back to you on this one when I'm in a better physical and mental location but right now im either lost in a screen or writhing around hating myself rip

I do like badminton a lot though and would really like to play it more than I do!!! (read: at all.) (also thank!!! i love this popplio with my entire heart)

• Developers

How did you end up working for Ame?

they don't even exist anymore but I volunteered to put the field effect text in the library and then i sorta just became a jack-of-all-tasks-ame-didn't-want-to-do when the dev team was still very smol 

and now look at me i do absolutely nothing ayy lmao

Okay, which reprobate put you up to this?

i never expected to get 5 likes im sorry