I need something NEW.

Damien

I already played the standard pokemon games. Reborn Rejuvenation Insurgence Mega Adventure Etc. Now I need something new 'cause I am bored as hell. It doesn't have to be pokemon related it just has to be a good game and FREE.  You will not BELIEVE how many people missed that last time I said this. As long as it is free AND it is good I'll be set. I am welcome to suggestions and if you really need to PM me.

By the way if I see someone say any of the 3 you are blinder then a bat.

Edited by Damien

I get that you can't afford every single video game in the world but people who dedicate their lives to making video games need money to do so...I don't know what to tell you. Yes, there are some games but you need to be patient and look for them (humble usually gives a free game every two weeks or so). Right now it's a shooter.

9 minutes ago, SilverHelio said:

I know the feeling!  Have you played gba hacked and/or fan-made roms? If not, try looking here: 

http://gbahacks.blogspot.com/p/pokemon-rom-hack-list.html

There's a ton of compiled games here for you to play.

I don't have a problem with rom GAMES just the style. It just feels too weird with all the controls in places my fingers have to be in a weird ass formation.

Get a usb compatible controller, map controls to emulator controls. Way more comfortable. Alternatively, remap emulator controls to be more comfortable on a keyboard, perhaps something similar to Reborn's, or some other fangame's, control scheme.

Personal favorite free games (discounting multiplayer focus) are Khimera: Destroy All Monster Girls, Sunrider, Crush Crush, and Floating Point. No idea if any of those would interest you but they're at least some suggestions.

Also, what three things am I not saying? Your addendum is detached from the rest of your post and its subject is unclear.

Free you say?

Then you probably can't go wrong with the undisputed masterpiece that is Cave Story. A gorgeous little platformer with great gameplay, beautifully designed levels and an emotional story with multiple endings that demands to be played several times to see them all.

It is according to some among the best platformerers ever made, and a cult classic. A game everyone needs to play at least once.

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard that Pokemon Reborn is pretty rad free pokemon game! ;)

But in all seriousness, try Barotrauma out if you have the time. The basic premise of it is that you and a couple of other players are in control of a submarine & that you're supposed to somehow work together to complete missions together without crashing the ship into a wall/getting devoured by fish satan himself.

Might be worth mentioning that it is still in development, but despite that, its a lot of fun.

Spoiler

My advice: get a job so that FREE and EMULATOR aren't bars setting the limit on things you can do in your free time. If you've got the time to be bored, you could be doing any number of other things.

Personally, I gotta suggest the public library. Books are highly underrated and I've found a few great series because their cover art was actually pretty awesome. There's quite a few people here, including myself, who would gladly vouch for books to start in on based on experience, good cover art or not.

Public libraries are free, btw, so that helps out.

If you own a console system, there are plenty of games out there with demos to try out. You can decide if they're good enough to save up for. Otherwise, you can try any and all f2p games the internet has to offer.

It would help if you listed games that you consider good, cuz... that would be helpful for other gamers to be able to look at your tastes and make recommendations. "Good" is incredibly subjective and is as important to comprehend as the idea that your ass is broke.