ULTRAAAA! ULTRAAAA! ULTRAAA!...Sun and Moon

I wanna hear everyone's thoughts on the trailer for Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. I'm pretty hype! I need to get my 3ds repaired or get a new one since it runs pretty slow online compared to the new ones. But once again, thoughts?

DBpaTYkVYAA1Kni.jpg

• Upvote 1

At first I saw the Direct, I was a little disappointed, but I kinda figured Pokken would get a port for the Switch.  But then after watching UltraSun and UltraMoon, I realized that they might be as good as Black 2 and White 2.  They could have given better names, though, but that's just me.

An amazing idea. It's what the fans have been asking since platinum or sth similar to bw2. New pokemon, a better (improved) story AMAZING solgaleo/lunala - Necrozma fusion.

What I don't understand all the hate it gets. All the community expected Pokemon stars or gen 4 remakes on the switch like it was a fact. Remember, never before a generation was transfered in a new system even thought it was out already, just a dream that the community refused to wake up from.

Hope I did not insult or offend anyone, if I did sorry.

Slightly worried that Nintendo will completely break the metagame with so much new forms they keep pushing.
They sure know how to make pokéarmour look cool tho, ever since Mewtwo.

Since it's still based in Alola, I would think they're going to continue focusing on Alola Forms and Z-Moves, and not Megas.  Maybe whenever they remake Diamond and Pearl, we'll get them.  I think what they wanted to do was save Diamond and Pearl remakes for Gen VIII, to follow the pattern with other remakes.  Like how Gen I remakes were released with Gen III, Gen II remakes were released with Gen IV, Gen III remakes were released with Gen VI.  Witrh all of the hints, I honestly thought they'd remake Diamond and Pearl in Gen VII, but it looks like we'll just have to wait a little longer.

Now, I enjoyed the datamines a month before Sun and Moon released, but I'd rather wait it out this time.

1 minute ago, ProjectIceman said:

Ame is gonna have a difficult time redoing some of the sprites now lol. Not to mention there may be even more Z-moves coming up now and I heard gen 2 pokemon were going to be better now?

Ame's work is never done, it seems.

I'm definitely excited. They said these games have an alternate story, but that can mean almost anything. I've seen some people speculate about there being gyms in these versions instead of just trials.

I'm also happy that everyone who spent months hyping up Stars on Switch was wrong

So next week is E3. Should we expect some sort of actual trailer or not? At the very least we will be getting corocoro scans

Edited by Lucky1998

I'm assuming Marshadow will play a role in this game as well.

Oh damn...some news was just discovered. Apparently the game will not be compatible with the Nintendo Switch. Here is the site with the information:

http://kotaku.com/pokemon-ultra-sun-and-moon-coming-only-to-3ds-later-thi-1795847363

Edited by ProjectIceman

*Prepare for Salt* I'm honestly disappointed. I'm really not a fan of Sun and Moon and think that Nintendo is kind of cheap starting to make a new, more improved version when the game hasn't even been out for a year. I am kind of hoping they do something bigger with the story this time though. Seriously, they teased us and made us think that the UBs were actually humans too but instead they went with "Evil team leader rips open the very fabric of our world to use an ultra powerful pokemon for their evil agendas", totally haven't seen that before. Imo, they should get it right the first time.

heyo!I'm back on the forum,anyone wanna hug?...no?

ok on the topic, "too early" I don't mean that it's bad but Sun Moon isn't even 1 year old yet and now we get 2nd version of Sun and Moon.but I'm ok and look forward to future trailer for this Ultra games just like Sun and Moon last year,was a roller coaster of hype!I'll expect it for this game too.

for others who disappoint,I feel both sorry and pity for you,sorry if you want something else and pity for trusting rumor for Switch release or Gen 4 remake(would be cool tho)

Switch is in its first year so I understand that they don't wanna move system yet.

on the side note,the word Ultra might seem cheap and stupid but it does fit since Cover's legendaries,and Necrozma,are Ultra Beast so this will be a good game to evaluate on Untra Beast origin and more story about them,Sun Moon already resolve Aether and Skull conflict already so I'm ready for more answer!

Just now, Zarc said:

When they will release the shinnoh remake we are all waiting for ? 

Remakes have been released every five years (2004, 2009, 2014), so it stands to reason 2019 might be the time.

Incidentally, the reason we are probably not getting remakes this generation is because it is still possible to play gen 4 games on the 3ds. When Pokemon moves to the switch, probably next gen, is when I will expect DP Remakes.

I would say that hopefully the recent competitions have shown Gamefreak that people want more megas instead of Z-crap, but the fact that this is coming out less then a year after the first game makes it unlikley they've had time to implement any.  Maybe next game.

At least there's still hope for Boomburst Primarina.

• Upvote 1