capture037.jpg

Boomburst - Shock Wave - Surf - Toxic

capture039.jpg

Double Team - Toxic - Infestation - Stockpile

capture041.jpg

Bug Buzz - Quiver Dance - Hurricane - Sleep Powder

capture043.jpg

Psychic - Water Pulse - Perish Song - Frost Breath

(The item should have been nevermeltice lol)

capture045.jpg

Dig - Stone Edge - Stealth Rock - Gyro Ball

capture047.jpg

Sand Attack - Aurora Beam - Hydro Pump - Acid Armor

capture049.jpg

Thunder - Thunder Wave - Double Team - Hidden Power Dark

capture051.jpg

Psychic - Grass Knot - Reflect - Light Screen

capture053.jpg

Bulk Up - Dynamic Punch - Ice Punch - Knock Off

Edited by _GJ_

13 minutes ago, _GJ_ said:

capture053.jpg

Bulk Up - Dynamic Punch - Ice Punch - Knock Off

Doesn't make up for what Super did to him, but at least people still remember him.  10/10.

The rest should definitely get you through the rest of the game.

I guess his luck at getting 4 and 5IVs pokerus mons is at the same level with Komaeda's Ultimate Bullshit Power.

Yup, even Lin can't stop that man from wrecking every trainer in his path, i guess

But wait, are those mons come from breeding or wild catch? 

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown

3 hours ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

I guess his luck at getting 4 and 5IVs pokerus mons is at the same level with Komaeda's Ultimate Bullshit Power.

Yup, even Lin can't stop that man from wrecking every trainer in his path, i guess

These are definitely from breeding.To get all of with pokerus,you just need to have 1 pokemon with pokerus in the party and get into wild pokemon encounters a few times.It's easy now because I sometimes get pokemons with pokerus in wonder trade.You can also get it in online play.

My opinion about the team:
Your team is really powerful.It's almost safe to say Titania already gave you her gym badge.But I am worried about is Sapphira since you want this team until the end game.Only your Yamucha can do something to Dragon.But I don't think it's going to survive a Outrage.Steelix could have had heavy slam.But I have never used it so this is just an assumption.

5 hours ago, SilverHelio said:

Says feel free to rate his Pokemon. *Solviera stares in awe and wonders how the heck all these Pokemon have so many 31 perfect IVs.*

4 hours ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

I did lots of breeding (Except for Reuniclus which surprisingly came in wonder trade with 5 IV's). And the more you breed, the easier it gets because you obtain perfect IV Pokemon in different egg groups. (For example while breeding the Scatterbug was such a pain in the ass, breeding the Machop only lasted like 30 minutes because I already had a 5IV male Infernape)

Pokerus is also from wonder trade. Actually my first wonder trade was a pokerus Oddish lol, so yeah, it's a lil bit luck.

7 hours ago, seki108 said:

Doesn't make up for what Super did to him, but at least people still remember him.  10/10.

The rest should definitely get you through the rest of the game.

Thank you :)

1 hour ago, Yagami said:

These are definitely from breeding.To get all of with pokerus,you just need to have 1 pokemon with pokerus in the party and get into wild pokemon encounters a few times.It's easy now because I sometimes get pokemons with pokerus in wonder trade.You can also get it in online play.

My opinion about the team:
Your team is really powerful.It's almost safe to say Titania already gave you her gym badge.But I am worried about is Sapphira since you want this team until the end game.Only your Yamucha can do something to Dragon.But I don't think it's going to survive a Outrage.Steelix could have had heavy slam.But I have never used it so this is just an assumption.

Thanks. I agree about Jynx's fragility, but it comes in handy (like Perish Songing the last couple of PULSEs and some other impossible opponents). For Sapphira, if I fail at the first couple of tries I can maybe raise a Goodra or Sylveon as support (like I had to raise Steelix after not being able to beat Adrienn for 2 hours).

I have to admit, your team is a true wrecking ball. You should be safe against 99,9% of your opponents, regardless of their types. Mine looks so simple in comparison of yours, but that's what you need : (Breeding + Pokerus ) x All pokemon types = Win

You should be sure to not lose your head ;) 

Your team is very unique I have to say,like running Steelix, Jynx and Swalot. Nobody uses these mons lol even though I'm pretty sure I'm the only trainer that uses a Hitmonlee so I can relate :P No Gardevoir or Magnezone to be seen as well. Over all I think your team is solid, all though I do suggest you pick up a Fairy type for Saphira ( Hey you can use Granbull, Intimidate and its also an underrated mon so yeah)

5 hours ago, Hooligan said:

On this one, I would put more HP rather than Defense, and Sassy or Brave Nature, because it's Defense is already high. Also, a Pokemon with Trick Room could work well. Bronzong or even your Reuniclus could use Trick Room, but a Bronzong is better on this case.

Yeah, I was actually thinking what I can do about Steelix to take more special attacks, because it's not so good at that. Maybe if I increase base HP, it would do.

Trick Room is also good idea but I have a total amount of 5 sweepers, so it can be trouble for them :)

4 hours ago, Q-Jei said:

I have to admit, your team is a true wrecking ball. You should be safe against 99,9% of your opponents, regardless of their types. Mine looks so simple in comparison of yours, but that's what you need : (Breeding + Pokerus ) x All pokemon types = Win

You should be sure to not lose your head ;) 

Lol :D Thanks!

3 hours ago, V for Vendetta said:

Your team is very unique I have to say,like running Steelix, Jynx and Swalot. Nobody uses these mons lol even though I'm pretty sure I'm the only trainer that uses a Hitmonlee so I can relate :P No Gardevoir or Magnezone to be seen as well. Over all I think your team is solid, all though I do suggest you pick up a Fairy type for Saphira ( Hey you can use Granbull, Intimidate and its also an underrated mon so yeah)

Totally! I'm really sick of seeing Gardevoir, Garchomp, Metagross etc. in %946351654 of the competitive teams when battling online.

By the way, where did you find the Tyrogue (or Hitmonlee) in Reborn? I would love one :)

2 hours ago, _GJ_ said:

By the way, where did you find the Tyrogue (or Hitmonlee) in Reborn? I would love one :)

I believe you must trade a Dunsparce for 1. There's a building on Route 1 and a scientist (I think it's a scientist anyways) will trade you a Tyrogue for a Dunsparce.

43 minutes ago, Awesome_One said:

I believe you must trade a Dunsparce for 1. There's a building on Route 1 and a scientist (I think it's a scientist anyways) will trade you a Tyrogue for a Dunsparce.

Thanks. Loved your avatar btw :D