Hello, hello, hello, thank you one and all for coming in today. My name is Cecili Eidolon, the amazing one-of-a-kind idol, known far and wide as the cutest little thing in the world! Long have I worked as a Coordinator to get myself the name I have now, working my way up from non-existence to center stage! I know, I know, I know you all want to get my autograph, maybe a nice photo with cute little ol’ me, but that’s not what we’re all here for. Oh but If you want one, I’ll take credit cards. But you’re not here for me You should be, though. You're all here for the first leader reveal for Mythos. Quite the cutie, but she’s not cuter than me.

Adara.png.75ab1bf7c42971f5e820c3e8485e166a.png   and the Titantic Badge: TitanticBadge.png.a12a88e9cd4855d87d9a562913e85bb3.png 

Our not-so-frosty queen of Ice, Adara. You ever heard of freezer burn? Because Adara’s blazing hot, and ready to burn through challengers. While she may be one of the weakest in our ranks, she’s still more than ready to put up a challenge and take you down with a smile on her face. Our cute little snowflake comes with her own snowflake by her side, a scary Crygonal to pave her way through. I hope you’re ready, because the leaders only get more scary from here on. Of course, of course, of course, you should be worried about her Wild Cards more than her Ace. By her side, always equipped with frosty moves, is the… “beautiful” Bruxish, the demonic Porygon2, the formidable Araquanid, and the cutie pie Clefable. But don’t be too scared, she’s still locked to one Wild Card each battle. Which one? Well, well, well, you’ll have to figure that out yourself. This has been your first little news report, be prepared for more soon. Ceci signing off, see you all tomorrow!

CECILLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

EEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Spoiler

Ceci.png.eb68b062ef74e60a8171ccdbd9192449.png

also ice mono + clef is truly god's work. Only stopped by specs scizor

Hello hello hello, It's everyone's favorite local idol and meme reporter, Cecili! We have another reveal today, as you may know so let's get riiight into the news! Today we have Mytho's fairy leader, Berry!

Berry.png.5b69681be1285eee0e3c909cb1e72231.png and the Cupcake Badge! CupcakeBadge.png.15a3f91df425f1227e5a646cf3d4a797.png

Berry here is a top of the line baker, despite being a child. Her ace Slurpuff surprisingly makes great cupcakes despite it looking like one as well. In addition, she's so cute that I could just stuff her into a van! Finally her wild cards are Meowstic, Claydol, Lanturn, and finally Gengar!

That's all for today, and I'll see you tomorrow with an extra special reveal!

*Cecili gets tackled as he's about to leave the room*

Ha! You thought you could try to make these without me interfering right? Don't forget I'm a part of this too! and totally not by contract in order to get candy but of my own free will.  Anyways since I'm here and he's hogged two already, I'll ruin the plans and finish B1! 

Ceci: You realize the mic is on, right? 

Acera: OH FUCK, well uh let's see how do I do this.. Anyways, sorry for the disruption, I'm Acera d'Avignon and as many of you know I'm also a leader in  the Mythos League and I'm going through a very unsuccessful campaign in Redemption right now. Regardless I'm your host for the time being and Ceci here shouldn't open his mouth or I'm releasing a few videos that I have for purposes~ Now for the main part of the show, the last leader of B1, Cecili!

59efb4453d985_cecilead(1).png.c36a7e59dce4a502c5d24e6e9588e0b7.png and the actually what did he name this thing? I'd say Edge Metroid but it kinda looks like a bloody eye so let's go with the Blind Badge! BlindBadge.png.8051c0a6babd4562257059fe74f5cf07.png

Cecili here is one of the top idols in the region but he started out as a coordinator in his early teens. He dazzled everyone with his performances and due to his popularity, he made it big as an idol. Also the script ended there, but tl;dr he's an idol who does his best to be an awful trap as well. He's also the dark leader and his ace is Bisharp. Yes, I know how edgy it is and how edgy the badge looks with his stereotypical edgy typing, and I question whether he got past that phase at all sometimes. Anyways I can't think of anything else to say, so his wildcards are Alolan Ninetales, Ninetales (apparently they're twins from what Cecili is saying through the duct tape on his mouth?),Eelektross, and Salazzle! 

Anyways, that's all for today~ Time to leave before he gets that tape off! *Acera runs away after breaking the camera*

Hello everyone, we're back at it again with the white vans reveals! I'm doing this set since it's technically my turn now! Seeing as you guys have somehow and by somehow I mean completely expected gotten two badges except for the 3 people and the ones who haven't even shown up. How rude of them! Anyways, I'm mass revealing B2!

Sheryl.png.b4bbbfd4a6eefe7b05b7663a5be79a4c.png Sheryl and the Savant Badge 59f3a40078ff3_SavantBadgecopy.png.c83eee893355dca5ed2276a12e206279.png

Sheryl is a bit of a military fanatic, to the extent of dressing up in camo and all! She carries around a staff for some reason and that grin of her tells me she's gonna smack someone with it It's kinda scary honestly. Regardless, she's the psychic leader and her ace is Metagross! Gift from her father and all apparently from what I've heard, it's about as durable as a tank. Sherman here will plow through enemy teams or something like that. Thankfully he can't mega evolve though, right guys? And for her wild cards and I'm sorry if anyone gets "PTSD" in advance by the way! We got Greninja, Bisharp, Magmortar, and finally the based cow, Miltank!  

Next up we got

Blanca.png.cd2d9ab7594eb1462d96a119f1b842ed.png Blanca and the Redaction Badge RedactionBadge2.png.f268e7c624123777d523bd637ce3a64e.png

Blanca is our electric leader, she also resembles someone from some idol anime from what Adara just told me! Being B2, she's probably better she's also a lot cuter  than Nick although at least he's using electric somewhat correctly now according to her! She fences in her spare time but even I don't know how good she is at that exactly. In addition, her ace is Ampharos, the one that carried her into the league! Her wild cards are Sawsbuck, Froslass, Lucario, and Klinklang the last two are good taste ngl

and finally, we have 

Brick.png.fce13463c5f7cccb7df0a3839d7c9d5a.png Brick and the Sedent Badge Sedent.png.4ca4958e22e415c1e12ddff9435bcf50.png 

Brick is the rock leader, he's not a man of many words and tries to be easy to understand. A bit on the less intelligent side too and he sometimes challenges people to punch him as well sometimes to test his body! From what I know, he works at a mine on off days and lifts boulders. He's also surprisingly as strong and efficient as the Machamps which work with him! Other than that, his ace is Rhyperior and strangely enough, he doesn't want any wild cards and refuses to use them. I wouldn't know the reason for that, but I suspect it might have to do with the pride he holds in his type.

Alright, it's supposed to be Ceci's turn but due to the events of Sunday, I guess I'm writing these due to tensions caused by his widdle family being concerned about him! Also Lisa threatening extremely bloody vengeance on him or something like that!  Anyways this'll be the first of B3's reveals, so please don't get wet at the sight of: 

Caneme.png.743afcd8de68864f61a45eb25b03543c.png Carmine and the Anchor Badge 59fb8eb07adca_AnchorBadge.png.244bbe1e09b127b0df058ab57d810a97.png

Carmine is a deeply religious man, much like his brother of questionable existence! He also works for some solar company which has dubious ties to the mafia but due to this place's fine legal system putting me in jail for a year and not locking him up for 30, they have not been investigating the company. Regardless, when he mentions some god or mythical creature, please do ignore him. Also I'm fairly sure he does sacrifices every solstice. He's our water leader as many of you know (Why is everyone copying me with these pre-reveals???? Even Redemption got in on it). Regardless his ace is Gyarados, befitting a man who's anger gets control over him. (he even names his mons after weapons....) His wild cards are Helioisk, Dragalge, Dhelmise, and Emboar for some reason, doesn't really fit the ocean or water but then again does clef fit a ship sinking? 

Also casual reminder he wants my head on a pike

Next up we have

Amon.png.cbc0fb6e2cb89e3ea0d0d0e3c1e0e203.png Amon and the Cauterize Badge Cauterize.png.3dbf6325772c9ab1df4fe274947785bb.png (Yes I know this is a thermometer but it's better than the mushroom cloud idea we had before)

Alright so I don't know much about him bar that he's the Fire Leader. What I do know is that he joined 2 years ago after the reserve retired (I say reserve because well blame my mother getting a bit too mad when they fired her hahaahahahahah). In addition, his ace is Infernape, a quality tiered monkey. His wild cards are.. oh there's the list! Now that I have the list, his wild cards are Jellicent, Kommo-O, Hydreigon (WHO LET HIM HAVE THIS WHEN I COULDN'T HAVE DHELMISE), and Venusaur! 

And finally, we have

Monica.png.16c3ec53f52c3dbad3037a272e03bba8.png Monica with the Description Badge (Yes she quite literally was too lazy to give her badge a proper name, it's kinda cute actually) 59fb90961b94e_DescriptionBadgecopy.png.7f59d4ed1fb43b396ba48c093bad207b.png

Anyways, I'm probably the best person in mythos to talk about Monica! We've been friends since childhood before she moved due to her parents receiving a promotion! After re-uniting in high school, we became besties and then after she dropped out of college, we got an apartment and jobs here! Backstory aside, she's the Normal Leader and my girlfriend roommate! Please don't kill me To finish things up for today, her ace is Exploud, so make sure to bring ear protection! It's led to some poor souls getting tinnitus as a Whismur. Finally her wild cards are Granbull, Blastoise, Scrafty, and Aine (my pet Flareon, apparently she needs exercise?)

Sheryl looks good, but I have a weakness for red haired characters.

I really got to start getting in on these leagues but I'm SO indecisive on what to use. Hmm Usually with these I like to use pokemon I don't typically use. I'll try and have a team ready by next week, for this and redemption.

Edited by Monochrome_Complex

• 2 weeks later...

It's ya girl back with some tasty af reviews. Today we have 2 memebers of b4. Let's get right into the action!

yvbNAYb.png Skala and the Shelf Badge 5a08041d27d60_ShelfBadge.png.35138e77ff1ca2a48580c48b5f39d4e8.png 
He's a seismologist, with a sick sense of style! He's also Blanca's baby cousin or something like that, he said he was 26? I mean I know Blanca's 33 and everything but... Anyways diverging! His ace is Swampert, it helps him with his line of work of course and he's also a good boy to have around in general. He's cool Nick as well. His wildcards are Mantine, Scolipede, Infernape, and Kommo-O!

next we got

Acera.png.420e94583ae96f465d7c9236ae8bef89.png Me (Acera) with the Garnierite Badge 5a07f9049f9e5_GarnieriteBadge.png.6a100dbce94d1da80daae5bbe1d9699e.png (It's so pretty :D)

Anyways many of you know me, but I'll explain again, while revealing some of them juicy details. I'm Acera, your lovely reporter (which I stole from Cecili, they're scared of me) and steel leader of the Mythos League and it's a pleasure to meet you all! I got a sister named Lisa, but she'll be revealed eventually and a girlfriend named Monica who's already been revealed by yours truly. I also have a pet Flareon named Aine who loves eating pokemon and her kibble, especially Inkays!  My ace is Klinklang (Grindies :D), he's such a good boi besides when I need to clean the blood out of his gears or any fluid in general with WD-40. Then he gets a bit finicky but otherwise a cutie! I also like candy, which is great gimme candy. Finally, my wild cards are Starmie, Dhelmise, Vanilluxe, and Mamoswine!

Hello everyone, it's Acera again and I'm here to deliver the final b4 reveal in whatever attire you may desire~!

Percy.png.4ddcafe2ca63e7c739dfebe38579af09.png Percival and the Nightsalt Badge Nightsalt_Badge.png.6b92ee140b2f5264dde623e7c3800db0.png

Percival, or Percy as many people call him owns a pharmacy and has a wife and kids. Normal life and stuff right? Hahaha this is Mythos so this man as soon as he got hired he had a mid-life crisis which is the cause of his outfit. He's apparently semi toxic normally as well but this crisis made it worse. He'll insult at random,etc. It's kinda cringy but the worse thing is that he applied on a dare and somehow got in. His ace is dragalge and his wild cards are Gourgiest,Gastrodon,Lucario,and Kommo-O! 

P.S. Sorry my son, it had to be done. I needed to pay for your pet pbood2. Also no one paid me so I had Auntie Lisa put it down; It's your dinner for tonight! 

Also I'm kidding, I just wanted to dress up in cute outfits to see how I looked in them!
 Not kidding about the dead pbood2 though, besides the fact that Aine ate it.

Edited by MYTH Acera

Alright ya nerds, 2 of you made it to the E3, and because DW's a lazy bitch I'll explain everything to you before them reveals!

E3 is what it implies, the elite 3 and your final step until you fight the champion. Now there's a reason they're a step up from the regular leaders. They each get a dual typing for one! In addition to that, they gain access to two ou-legal and approved legends from the banlist! Now to get to the reveals!

First off we got Tatsumaki, Tatsu for short and yes he realizes what his name means and that his parents are fucking weebs :D

Here he is with the:fuLDYYK.png Shrine Badge: GHslbVc.png
Tatsu here is from the illustrious Malif family, they've long held the title of the dragon leader and naturally as any other based clan, they have a ritual. Tatsu's the new heir to the "throne" and luckily for us, just finished the last part of his ritual. He's also apparently Cecili's younger brother and wants to have a word with him. Hell, he's even brought in documentation and a DNA test. In short, he's angry at him for not completing his ritual. Makes me wonder if he has a hate boner for -actually let's get back to reporting. Regardless, aside from the Dragon type, he's got access to them spooky ghosts. His ace, as with tradition is Kommo-O and his legends are Latias, and Kyurem-Black. Both are interesting, yet slightly expected choices so do beware of those, as Latias can mega evolve in addition if Tatsu so wishes.

Next is Derrik er4EGJr.pngwith the Sprout Badge (aka the fisting radish):GlqB2Sn.png
Derrik, or Rik for short is a 50 year old biologist. He's a genius and graduated college at 20 with a Ph.D! Heck, some may even call him an intellectual in fact! He also has a grandson named Marky who seems to want to follow in his grandfather's footsteps to an extent. He's quote on quote a "lil whiny bitch" according to Derrik as well. Anyways he gets along with Skala well and they have conversations of supreme intellect, much like Rick and Morty fans except they aren't pasting a copypasta and saying how much better they are than everyone else. Apparently he gets along with Percy too, being one of the few people he speaks normally too and not calling a thot. According to Percy, he has a bit of a superiority complex and can be harsh at times. Much akin to his profession, he trains grass type pokemon but also gets fighting types!. His ace is a Meganium who he calls Cucumber, which restores dead plants to life (It saved my banana tree :D). His legends of choice are Tapu Bulu and Keldeo as well. Both are threatening in their own way as many of you know so good luck!

Finally we have Lisara (Lisa for short and her preferred name) rgJUZCw.pngand the Eros Badge (How this relates to her types is beyond me bar that Eros is basically Cupid): 8sB6x2P.png
She's shown up on SD frequently, so I'll be short with this one (hopefully). She's my older twin sister of course and unlike me, Dad trained her in marksmanship instead of bows! We're both a lil crazy but she prefers bread unlike me, the candy freak CANDY IS GOD. She also apparently does private things with Skala. We're both child-like although she has a bit more anger issues, and if you piss her off she's very very ruthless. As she already said in SD, her typing is Bug/Flying and her ace is Scizor (Bullet Punch hahaha)! Her legends are Zapdos and Buzzwole, both powerful assets if used right!

Edited by MYTH Acera

• 3 weeks later...

Well since @Shinyrio got to our Champ,  I got our final reveal for you all. But first, some rules:

-Champ gets an unrestricted monotype up to the OU-level tier. This can be any monotype 
-Champ also gets 2 legends max. This includes OU-legal ones like Tapu Fini, Magearna, etc.

Now for the reveal: CDXHrWA.png
This is Aine, and she's my pet Flareon! Aside from doing her normal pet things and being a cutie, she's also one of Monica's wild cards. She's also the champ, I dunno how that exactly came to be but she's better at this game than all of us human leaders. Take that as you will. She gets no wild cards or extras here, but she wanted to leave a message and I wrote it down for here. She pointed at the letters of the alphabet to do so, it.. took longer than I thought. 

"Hiya Challengers, I'm Aine and I can't wait to fight you all! Especially some of you, the ones that are dubbed "filthy ningens". You will all be terminated under my sheer power and multiple other factors. Also pet me. Aside from that, uh perish ningens and everything? I dunno, this is all kinda new to me. I'd be my own ace but I get access to all the types which is cool. I'm hungry now so I'm gonna find something to sleep or get Acera to feed me~ Bye Bye!" 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  -Aine
"P.S. I like inkay the best, so good. Also can't wait to beat the Lucario thing into the dust and eat him mmmmm." 

• 1 month later...

Right, so I gotta do a reveal on Vincent who is not happy with his sprite but disregard that overall!  This should be the last reveal of the season, so let's go!

Here he is ladies and gents, Vincent: Vincent.pngand the same shitty badge as Brick! Sedent.png.4ca4958e22e415c1e12ddff9435bcf50.png (Sedent Badge)

Vincent here help runs a pet shop to which he's the heir of! Fittingly, his aces are Lycanroc siblings (Day is called Roxie, Night is called Wayne, and Dawn is called Benson!) He'll be using one in every battle. Naturally, he loves Pokemon and Animals alike and occasionally has to deal with Yungoos raids on the shop.

(He also hates Pet Sementary the song). His Wild Cards are Clefable,Gliscor,Hippowdon, and Alolan Marowak!

That's all today folks, as my fingers hurt from typing and beating up Yungoos to get this information!