The Great Ralts Shop of Nazarick

Ainz Ooal Gown

After countless requests for mons to people around the forum from me, i decided that i'll open a trade shop.

( And after a little chat with @Hooligan, i also decided that i'll respect the mods wish to not trade any "unobtainable" pokemons. )

And Here it is! A Deino Ralts shop for everyone !

ralts-family-rendered.png.96b783212b5ea5acb63b5699f7f102f9.png

Here's the place to get 5IVs Ralts, guaranteed. ( Thanks for the advice @GS BALL :D

But... if you guys want to get other pokemons, just go to these link:

@Hooligan's Beldum Factory:

Hooligan's Beldum Factory

@Zarc and @LykosHand's Perfect Pokemons Market:

Zarc and LykosHand's Perfect Pokemons Market

@Wolfox and @Hooligan's Magikarp Shop:

Wolfox and Hooligan's Magikarp Shop

@KindleofDreams's Pokedex Filler Shop:

Magenta's Pokedex Filler Shop

And lastly, @Paul25's awesome giveaway :

Paul25's Giveaway thread

Here some infos that you need to know about this thread :) :

• Ability : i can't accept custom ability request, but hey, that's why Ability Capsules exist
  • Nature : i can't accept this custom request either, but you can always change nature at 7th Street
  • Egg moves : All Ralts will have Confuse Ray and Shadow Sneak as it's egg moves
  • What thing do i want in return? Your soul Nothing! So you can give me any pokemon you want, even if it's a trashmon.
  • If i can't reply or trade immediately, that means i'm in school, busy or sleeping. But don't worry, once i have the chance, i'll reply to your requests as soon as possible.

So there you go! Hope you guys enjoy shopping here ;) !!!

P.S : if you guys want to know the parents , here's some info : 

For male Dusclops, i used @Vanitas's Gengar and @BushyTheBushSpirit's Dusclops to get perfect IV male Dusclops, so kudos to those two. And for Gardevoir, i used @Zarc's female Gardevoir, so kudos to him too :D [ and sorry for not including the parents screenshots this time, the forum only allow me to upload up to 512kbps ]

Thread Update :

Spoiler

For now, i'll halt my ralts breeding. I will have to do some final exams and preparations for college, which means that i might gonna be offline for some time. But once all of that are over, i'll continue this thread :) .

46 minutes ago, GS BALL said:

Give my Hydreigon the Power Item for boosting Attack, which is imperfect upon the second; then give Destiny Knot to Hydreigon with imperfect Attack stat! Destiny Knots don't stack and neither Power items do; but they can be combined! This way, you get a guaranteed 5 perfect IV offspring every time and 1/32 chance of getting a perfect, 6 IV egg!

Hmm... that might be worth to try, thanks @GS BALL! Gonna test it later! and maybe, my bad luck of always getting 4ivs will be gone for sure :D !

11 hours ago, GS BALL said:

Give my Hydreigon the Power Item for boosting Attack, which is imperfect upon the second; then give Destiny Knot to Hydreigon with imperfect Attack stat! Destiny Knots don't stack and neither Power items do; but they can be combined! This way, you get a guaranteed 5 perfect IV offspring every time and 1/32 chance of getting a perfect, 6 IV egg!

I was going to say the same thing, but @GS BALL beat me to it.  only one parent needs to hold the Destiny Knot for it to work

48 minutes ago, BlairSupernova said:

I would like to have a female one please☺☺

Ok, what's your id?

alright, once you're ready, boot up your Reborn, go to online play > trade > wait for request, then pm me with your online play id

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown

2 hours ago, gilam said:

hi.

i wold love to get 1 ralts please.

id 37821

Not that id. The id is the one that you use to login into Online Play in Reborn.

For now, boot up your Reborn, go to Online Play > trade > wait for request, then pm me with your online id

well, alright @gilam, just pm when you're ready and i'll arrange the trade when we're both available

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown

29 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Not that id. The id is the one that you use to login into Online Play in Reborn.

For now, boot up your Reborn, go to Online Play > trade > wait for request, then pm me with your online id

well, alright @gilam, just pm when you're ready and i'll arrange the trade when we're both available

i am log in 

id: gilam