I need something to get me off of Tokyo Ghoul. (MAJOR SPOILERS)

Damien

(SPOILER ALERT) So I just finished the second season of Tokyo Ghoul and I cried

during the scene of Hide's death. I was in pure surprise as Kaneki's hair turned back to Black and he reverted to his normal self. Touka and I were sad at seeing Otaku burning. And I was at a loss for words whenever I saw Kaneki slowly walk towards the investigators no eyepatch on ghoul eye showing carrying Hide's body. They had a chance to kill him but the CCG didn't. That's one of the things I find so remarkable about the anime. And I need a little time to cool off from the ending. Sure it left suspense but not in a good way. Usually it pumps me up but now I am just simply at a loss for words and I can't read the Manga for now.

Anyone have something good to take my mind off of Tokyo Ghoul? It may sound depressing,sure but you WILL see what I mean if you watch the 2 seasons. I can't wait for season 3.

Want to know the solution to keeping your mind off of the anime? It's simple. 

Read the manga. The anime version leaves out alot of important details and the ending to the manga is leagues better. Then, after reading the Tokyo Ghoul manga, check out the sequel, Tokyo Ghoul Re.

Edited by T.O.W.A.N.
grammar