My Last Request List for E16

Ainz Ooal Gown

Shiny or not doesn't matter.

In exchange, a 4ivs or 5ivs( if i'm lucky enough ) Deino. i'm also gonna try to make the parent inherit ice fang to Deino :) , but i can't guarantee the ice fang since i don't have much time to stay online or even touch my laptop ( just reinstalled ).

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown

Yeah, this topic gives me a greedy impression eh? actually, my list is almost completed :D so yeah, this is my last request for E16

Without further ado, here's the list [ if possible, 4/5ivs ][ shiny or not doesn't matter ] : 

- Absol

- Scyther

- Tynamo

- Grimer

In exhange for those mons, i'll give :

- Gastly [ 5ivs ]

- Torchic [ 5ivs ]

- Dratini [ 5ivs ]

- Deino [ 5ivs ]

After this list is over, i'm just gonna lurking around, or maybe i'm even gonna open a mon trade shop like @Hooligan's, then gonna ask for mons again after E17 is out for a while. Hmm.... i think i can open a deino shop ( but i need to finish this list and breed first ) while waiting for E17 and the shared box mod to be updated into E17. 

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown

3 minutes ago, BushyTheBushSpirit said:

hello again again.  Scyther's not supposed to be available yet, outside of randomized runs and the likes.  if you really  want one though I guess I can help out.  the other three are no problem (although Absol you can get pretty easily from an event)

Well, scyther's just like deino XD ( and you sure want to accept deino again? i'll replace it with murkrow [ also 5ivs ] if you want. For absol, i want to use it for breeding, so yeah, gonna need 4/5ivs for that

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown

1 hour ago, KindleofDreams said:

Dratini isnt legit yet as far as I know. 

I could give you a Scyther.

I have the 2 dragonite ( both from trade, but i lost one of them due to i messed the save file :'( , but luckily i have charizard to cover it :D )

1 minute ago, KindleofDreams said:

I know:P. Wasnt as much as an "cant get legit pokemon", more as, How do you get one. 

You can try using the randomizer in Reborn Hardcore to get 1 or just ask Zarc (who is doing the same way I think).

i actually got them diffrently

there was a weather changing mod that included a shared box sytem over all your save files and the ability to choose any starter you want

seems much more efficient :D

Edited by Vanitas

5 hours ago, Vanitas said:

i actually got them diffrently

there was a weather changing mod that included a shared box sytem over all your save files and the ability to choose any starter you want

seems much more efficient :D

And that's why i started to breed pokemons, so i can use my breeded mons when e17 comes ( new game ), but hopefully the mod will be updated to e17 😅