Pirate Captain Names

Lord Drakyle

So I dunno if this is anywhere on the forums already or if even this fits in the wasteland but I was wondering, if you was a Pirate Captain what would your pirate captain name be? we hear of those like Captain Blackbeard so I figure why not see what kinda names people come up with, can be just your names on the forum or can be something absolutely wild feel free to describe this Captain self of yours if ya like too. I'll start this off with:

Captain No-Grows: The name behind this Pirate Captain is that they are a full grown adult who commands a crew of pirates and is wanted in probably every place in the world for the crime of being a Pirate but despite this...they are very childish and behave like they are a 7 year old. It's a wonder how they have evaded authorities so long or even survived this long as a pirate or stayed the captain, the thing is, their skills at Sea and as a Leader are unparalleled and they have enough skill in combat, using their cutlass and their pistol to survive, they are better than all their crew with a cutlass and pistol but their crew are only just average at the use of such which means the captain isn't THAT good at combat but they are good enough. When the Captain was acting like a child having a tantrum in their room, the Quartermaster, who is extremely loyal to them would take over their duties until they calmed down.

They are not the best captain nor are they the smartest but they care about each of their crew and are one of the most forgiving and lenient.

• 1 month later...

Captain No-Grows: The name behind this Pirate Captain is that they are a full grown adult who commands a crew of pirates and is wanted in probably every place in the world for the crime of being a Pirate but despite this...they are very childish and behave like they are a 7 year old. It's a wonder how they have evaded authorities so long or even survived this long as a pirate or stayed the captain, the thing is, their skills at Sea and as a Leader are unparalleled and they have enough skill in combat, using their cutlass and their pistol to survive, they are better than all their crew with a cutlass and pistol but their crew are only just average at the use of such which means the captain isn't THAT good at combat but they are good enough. When the Captain was acting like a child having a tantrum in their room, the Quartermaster, who is extremely loyal to them would take over their duties until they calmed down.

They are not the best captain nor are they the smartest but they care about each of their crew and are one of the most forgiving and lenient.

So basically captain peter pan...

I'd probably get stuck with Cpt Jake the Snake instead of something better like Snake-Eye Jake. Idk. I'd target liquor shipments and make a fortune selling those myself. And then be admiral of a fleet of ships gained by seizing slaver ships and training the 'cargo' to be crew to raid and capture more ships. Probably invest in certain businesses in preparation for the eventual historical end of the pirates we think of.