Caz

Pokemon Desolation v4.1.1 (Returning Feb 2018)

Before the Battle against Tristan, he mentions that he wants to be a hero, someone that everybody respects.

Spoiler

I guess he cannot rest peacefully. He roams the Land as a Ghost, wanting desperately to achieve the dream that he had. I predict that somewhere down the storyline, we will have to help this Ghost achieve his dream about being a hero, so that he can move on to the afterlife.

Edited by ShadeStrider

First I just want to say spoilers:

Spoiler

I just beat Nova on my tenth attempt and I just want to know why is ninetails named kitty, why is meowstic named fleur, and why is absol named futura and why a mega....WHY!!!!!

Great work with this episode, had a blast. Hope this doesn't come off wrong, but I'm a bit iffy on the player character designs. Well, not exactly the designs themselves (I think they look quite good) but they kinda clash with the rest of the game's style since they're Gen 4 styled, while every other character is Gen 3 style.

EDIT: Eh, disregard this, it's not really an issue.

Edited by Personthing

totally forgot this was coming out this month looking forward to it :3

also I forgot he confirmed mega mityenna although megas aren't in the game yet correct?

Edited by nepeta100

7 hours ago, MightySceptile said:

First I just want to say spoilers:

Spoiler

I just beat Nova on my tenth attempt and I just want to know why is ninetails named kitty, why is meowstic named fleur, and why is absol named futura and why a mega....WHY!!!!!

because kaz likes to make us suffer and pissed off or do you not understand this yet and where are you story wise i can't remember its been a little while since i've played

9 hours ago, Personthing said:

Great work with this episode, had a blast. Hope this doesn't come off wrong, but I'm a bit iffy on the player character designs. Well, not exactly the designs themselves (I think they look quite good) but they kinda clash with the rest of the game's style since they're Gen 4 styled, while every other character is Gen 3 style.

EDIT: Eh, disregard this, it's not really an issue.

Yes, I thought someone would mention this. When I made the designs, I did like how they looked on their own, but in game they really do clash with some of the other characters. (And they're all 3-4 pixels larger than the rest.)

I've already started some revisions on all the overworld sprites I made for this episode; it'll take a while because I don't have too much free time, but eventually I'll have all the sprites looking like they belong in the game.

Anyone knows if it's possible to recruit all the sercret vendors for the shop in our manor in the current episode?

I miss 3 of them..Would love to see it fully equipped :P

16 hours ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

because kaz likes to make us suffer and pissed off or do you not understand this yet and where are you story wise i can't remember its been a little while since i've played

I'm at the part where you battle her in the mansion, well I finished it already

9 minutes ago, MightySceptile said:

I'm at the part where you battle her in the mansion, well I finished it already

welp your in for a interesting ending and iirc a lot more hell unless you already had that battle with a certain someone

Sweet, I have all these new episodes to play while waiting for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

18 minutes ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

welp your in for a interesting ending and iirc a lot more hell unless you already had that battle with a certain someone

Is it Aurora or the gym leader of this version

17 minutes ago, MightySceptile said:

Is it Aurora or the gym leader of this version

aurora and looks like your almost done and in for something interesting

2 minutes ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

aurora and looks like your almost done and in for something interesting

oh no :(....but I'm still looking forward to the ending, every episode ending in this game always surprises me in a good way

1 hour ago, MightySceptile said:

oh no :(....but I'm still looking forward to the ending, every episode ending in this game always surprises me in a good way

this one might be a little different then what you think and i want to tell a serious potential spoiler but ill wait till you've officially beaten the game

How do you evolve Haunter currently? I've been trying to figure it out but I'm out of ideas.

Edited by N01788
Haha Nevermind. I figured it out

Question about the Jinx Guild. Will we still be able to donate to the drill in future episodes, or is the new goal solely Beamer Grid research? I don't recall the professor mentioning continuing Jinx's work with the drill, but I was really curious to see where that was going. 

40 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Question about the Jinx Guild. Will we still be able to donate to the drill in future episodes, or is the new goal solely Beamer Grid research? I don't recall the professor mentioning continuing Jinx's work with the drill, but I was really curious to see where that was going. 

I noticed a scientist in there implying that they might accept donations again in the future. But he didn't mention any drill so maybe its for something else

5 hours ago, N01788 said:

How do you evolve Haunter currently? I've been trying to figure it out but I'm out of ideas.

With a link stone. 

7 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Question about the Jinx Guild. Will we still be able to donate to the drill in future episodes

Yes. Any more would be spoiler material.

Will Tristan have any relevance later in the game?

I'm Interested in this character, especially since we know that he's actually a

(spoiler for end of episode 3)

Spoiler

Ghost from the Past.

Edited by ShadeStrider

Well, it seems a nice game

Only.... how do I unzip .rar files?

5 minutes ago, Thiazzi said:

Well, it seems a nice game

Only.... how do I unzip .rar files?

with programs like winrar, 7zip

Should I donate to the Jinx Guild or not? I'm not quite sure if it's worth it to do so.

Can anyone tell me what happens if I do donate?

On 14.2.2017 at 10:27 AM, FairFamily said:
  Reveal hidden contents

beat enough elite trainers in the underground battle circuit in cellia and then talk to the judge. The quest starts from there.

So far i have beaten 20 normal trainers and battled 4 elite trainers. first time against the flying gym leader, second time against amelia, third time against the grand rogue, and the forth time again against the flying gym leader but after my second fight with her i went to the judge and nothing happened. No reward and no quest triggered.

2 minutes ago, HakuryuYukio said:

So far i have beaten 20 normal trainers and battled 4 elite trainers. first time against the flying gym leader, second time against amelia, third time against the grand rogue, and the forth time again against the flying gym leader but after my second fight with her i went to the judge and nothing happened. No reward and no quest triggered.

Pretty sure you need to beat 5 elites.