I started a new reborn save file.

Linkz

As the title says i started a new reborn save file but it was like 4 weeks ago, and right now my team is fully evolved what you guys and girls think of it? 

Btw Victreebel and Conkeldurr are shiny. And what would any of you change like which pokemon to remove or switch with another.

Captura de Ecrã (111).png

Edited by Linkz
Forgot something

10 hours ago, FairFamily said:

Amaria will have a field day with this team. Ice and water coverage is enough to wipe out the majority of your team. 

FairFamily has a fair point. You should add Ampharos to the team to make up for this. Or Reborn's supposed champion, the Lord of the Magnets.

13 hours ago, SilverHelio said:

FairFamily has a fair point. You should add Ampharos to the team to make up for this. Or Reborn's supposed champion, the Lord of the Magnets.

And which do you think i should switch with the lord of magnets? I was thinking in camerupt but i really dont know what would be the best choice to be replaced.

17 minutes ago, Linkz said:

And which do you think i should switch with the lord of magnets? I was thinking in camerupt but i really dont know what would be the best choice to be replaced.

If your camerupt/gigalith have rock slide, you can change one of them with the lord of magnets. Also, if your torterra have a decent grass move, try to replace your victreebel with an ice type pokemon that knows blizzard ( this helps you freeze amaria's water field ( if she's gonna have that field )). Last thing, i recommend your torterra to have hammer arm, so at least it can fight lapras back :)

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown

31 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

If your camerupt/gigalith have rock slide, you can change one of them with the lord of magnets. Also, if your torterra have a decent grass move, try to replace your victreebel with an ice type pokemon that knows blizzard ( this helps you freeze amaria's water field ( if she's gonna have that field )). Last thing, i recommend your torterra to have hammer arm, so at least it can fight lapras back :)

The only grass moves my torterra have are razor leaf and giga drain while victreebell have leaf blade, and no my camerupt dont know any rock move.

6 minutes ago, Linkz said:

The only grass moves my torterra have are razor leaf and giga drain while victreebell have leaf blade, and no my camerupt dont know any rock move.

Try to teach your torterra hammer arm + some decent grass move you missed from move relearner, and change your camerupt to magnezone