What's your favorite Lycanroc? Day or Night?

VitaniDaReal

Lycanroc Day really helps ingame due to its high speed outspeeding most things without much investment. It also has priority, and natural rock tomb/rock slide. Lycanroc Night does have the niche of no guard stone edge but loses out on the speed without having much in terms of bulk, so its more risky.

it depends on what you need. I personally prefer Day because it's my second favorite mon, but dusk helped me out a metric butt-ton of times during my Moon run. I also love dusk so far but as I haven;t used it yet I can;t judge it

Midday is the preferred form for competitive battling due to the reasons everyone else has listed. And I personally like Midday's look better. Midnight looks like a discount Zoroark. And I normally love Dark-types. Speaking of which, why isn't the Midnight Form Rock/Dark type? At least that would help differentiate the two forms more. As it currently stands, it just feels like Midnight is a much, much slower, but more accurate version of Midday that doesn't have enough bulk to compensate for its lack of speed.

Midday is so good. The rock priority move, and its naturally high speed stat added with its high attack stat makes for a good revenge killer. I can't say the same for Midnight. The only edge it has is that it's able to land all its stone edges, and it has 10 more hp, def, and spdef. I would personally advise Midday form