Anyone have 5ivs Ditto? Xd

Ainz Ooal Gown

At first, i tried to breed 5ivs mons with same parent species. Then i realized that i forgot that i can use Ditto as universal breeding parent Xd

So, anyone have 5ivs Ditto? Lvl doesn't matter, if you want something in return, just say it here, maybe we can negotiate it :)

iori_yagami_by_leona5422.gif

Don't you think you are asking a bit too much? You can only can 1 ditto in the game.For it to be 5IV seems basically impossible.

So even if you get a 5IV ditto from someone it will most likely be a ditto edited in the save.

Why not just ask for a few pokemons that cover all egg group?

27 minutes ago, Yagami said:

iori_yagami_by_leona5422.gif

Don't you think you are asking a bit too much? You can only can 1 ditto in the game.For it to be 5IV seems basically impossible.

So even if you get a 5IV ditto from someone it will most likely be a ditto edited in the save.

Why not just ask for a few pokemons that cover all egg group?

Hmm... Can you mention some of them? Sorry, idk that mon's exist Xd ( yeah, i didn't do enough research )

7 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Hmm... Can you mention some of them? Sorry, idk that mon's exist Xd ( yeah, i didn't do enough research )

Found a topic where GS Ball shows his team to cover all egg group:

Charmander: Monster, Dragon

Phantump: Grass, Amorphous

Woobat: Flying, Field

Spinda: Field, Human Like

Remoraid: Water 1, Water 2

Skorupi: Bug, Water 3

Snorunt: Fairy, Mineral

30 minutes ago, GS BALL said:

Thanks for mentioning me. Okay then, as a token of appreciation, i can trade ANY of those, males, with all 6 perfect IV, to thread OP. Since people appreciate what i do, keeping all that to myself would be pointless! None of them are edited and are the outcome of long breeding chains.

Well then, i'll take charmander and phantump , but i'll probably able to trade after few hours from now, but i'll pm you once i'm available. O yeah, do you want any mon in return? 

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown

31 minutes ago, GS BALL said:

Okay, i will be here later on, too. I need your worst, most useless trashmons, in return!

Just word one : Goddamn 😂🤣

And... Can i change my order ? ( Phantump Woobat + Remoraid😅 )

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown

2 hours ago, BushyTheBushSpirit said:

if you don't have any moral qualms, I can get that Ditto for you (in case you want to breed Beldum or whatever)

Actually, sure. Kinda wanna save shared box spaces, and if you wanna ( i think ) a fair trade, i have a shiny 5ivs male dratini Xd