[ Question ] How to breed a 5iv pokemon?

Ainz Ooal Gown

After i saw Zarc's "little rant" on his trade topics, i felt bad about it, so i decided that i wanna create my own 5ivs mons, so can anyone teach me it's 101? and also how to breed the "unobtainable" ones like gastly or gible*?

*= Don't worry, i'm just gonna keep them for myself, and i promise i won't trade them

P.S = does anyone know how to increase the egg's chance to get a certain egg move ? Because i think that's one of the reasons that made Zarc mad :'( [ not only to me, but to several members as well ]

P.S.S = i know that i can use CE for this.... but i wanna do this the hard way, because i wanna breed mons with less risks

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown

1 hour ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

After i saw Zarc's "little rant" on his trade topics, i felt bad about it, so i decided that i wanna create my own 5ivs mons, so can anyone teach me it's 101? and also how to breed the "unobtainable" ones like gastly or gible*?

*= Don't worry, i'm just gonna keep them for myself, and i promise i won't trade them

P.S = does anyone know how to increase the egg's chance to get a certain egg move ? Because i think that's one of the reasons that made Zarc mad :'( [ not only to me, but to several members as well ]

P.S.S = i know that i can use CE for this.... but i wanna do this the hard way, because i wanna breed mons with less risks

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_breeding

the unobtainable pokemon are completly unobtainable on your own you cant breed since you cant get an offspring of those mons

the only way to get them is to trade them with others or ask for them in a certain forum (i was to lazy to look for it), where people asked for special pokemon in order to do special runs (monotype run etc.) and the some "higher" members could add them to your save file

@HUEnd, i see, so if i have a destiny knot, that's a 5iv guaranteed. i'll try that thread's suggestion

@Vanitas, if that's the only way, is there anyone that you recommend to provide any unobtainable mons? i kinda promised to Zarc that i won't ask him mons anymore

Just now, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

@HUEnd, i see, so if i have a destiny knot, that's a 5iv guaranteed. i'll try that thread's suggestion

only if your breeding with 2 6iv mons

the destiny knot only secures the children to have 5iv From Their Parents, so if your parents are garbage the children will be aswell ( just like irl)

Just now, Ainz Ooal Gown said:
1 minute ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

@Vanitas, if that's the only way, is there anyone that you recommend to provide any unobtainable mons? i kinda promised to Zarc that i won't ask him mons anymore

i can i guess, i wouldnt need anything in return either

i just havent played the game in a while so i might need a few minutes for some setup but otherwise youll just have to tell what excactly you want

Oh come on... now i’m like the real mad , or « bad » guy of the forum... i already told you that it was ok , happen sometimes. There are absolutely no problems between us :) You don’t have to feel sorry about me , don’t make this mistake. In general , it’s my job to feel sorry for the others !

I have a ton of "leftover"-pokemon with fair amounts of perfect IVs (although not perfect 5IVs...most of them are 4 IVs), but the people above will probably have better ones. (I'm only available on weekends too, tho). So your best bet is asking them.
If you're still unaware of it, breeding male 5IV dual-egg group mons first might save you a lot of time and practical issues if you ever consider adding new members to your team. For one of a few instances, Bidoof is actually useful for example (Water1/Field).

@Zarc I don't really know where you got the idea of being portrayed as the "bad/mad guy" (didn't read the "rant")...From what I read, I think he just wants to be able to do what you do instead of having to constantly ask your help, possibly overloading you. No need to add weight to it.