My team of cuties and killers!

Harley95

Hi! Longtime lurker and enjoyer of pokemon Reborn here. Suuper curious to learn what people think of my self designed team. 

1. Delphox

Will-O-Wisp

Psychic

Fire Blast

Grass Knot

Ability: Blaze

Item: Wide Lens

My (virtual pokemon) true partner. This one has been there from the beginning and got me out of many (MANY) fights. I didn't know what IV's where at the beginning of the game but i was lucky and they were very good.

2. Cinccino

Double Team

Bullet Seed

Rock Blast

Tail Slap

Ability: Skill Link

Item: Life orb (was the flinch rock for a while)

Ooh this is such a cutie <3, kills a lot too. Noel made me suffer to greatly that i was inspired and had to have my own. Never regretted it either, this thing is a beast. Decent (not great) IV's.

3. Clefable

Moonblast

Cosmic Power

Stealth Rock

Toxic

Ability: Magic Guard

Item: Leftovers

Also Noel inspired, fairly cute and a monster. This one sometimes stalls entire teams on it own. When i am truely desperate to beat someone i max out this one's defences and attack with a X-Special. The sheer versatility and power of the fairy move made me think getting a second fairy would not be a bad idea despite it's fairly common weaknesses in Reborn. Decent IV's.

Now for the newcomers:

4. Klefki

Play Rough

Reflect

Spikes

Torment

Ability: Prankster

Item: Leftovers

Aster (That grunt who's girlfriend or something died) had a suicide lead with that floating rock pokemon with dual barriers that led to my team being smashed later. The sheer power of barriers revealed, i set out to find my own. After learning Klefki had the ability Prankster it was too good to pass up. Currently got spikes and torment, might switch them up for special D barrier and Toxic. I bred this thing, it has amazing IV's.

5. Roserade 

Venoshock

Synthesis

Leaf Storm

Toxic Spikes

Ability: Natural Cure

Item: Black Sludge

The core of my team (first 3) really lacked some corage options, Delphox's grass knot was very useful but obviously the pokemon itself was a poor switch in to water types. So i needed one, and Adrienn was giving me a tricky time as well (clefable though, OP) so this one was the perfect match. Having toxic on clefable and possibly on Klefki will be a nice enabler for Venoshock too. I bred Leaf storm on this pokeon but i think i'm going to switch it out to giga drain, thoughts?

6. Honchkrow

Sucker Punch

Fly

Brave Bird

Roost

Ability: Moxie

item: Not sure yet

My flier for most of the game was a Noivern named Zoro, i retired him because he just wasn't cutting it anymore. Perhaps i was using him poorly but he just wasn't contributing. Noting how a wild Absol carried me through a gymfight with that sucker punch i looked if i could combine the two needed elements. And i could! Honchkrow was the perfect mix and combined with Moxie can work as a sweeper too (which this team lacks). 

There it is! My current team. Please share all your idea's criticism's et cetera! 

16 minutes ago, GS BALL said:

Hmmm, why not put Flamethrower (instead of low PP, not always-hitting Fire Blast) on Delphox and for 4th move, something like Sunny Day? Also, Delphox is great for weather, because it can learn Rain Dance and generic utility moves, such as Thief! Or Magician ability and a melee attack... Or early game pawn combo Howl + Flame Charge... I myself used Delphox with Rain Dance once, to mess up a gym's theme (can't remember which one, though)...

The extra power of fire blast is too useful to me. Flamethrower does not nearly oneshot pokes as often as fireblast does. I have Delphox hold wide lens for the accuracy part. 

A nice idea with the weather moveset, more of a support oriented Delphox i imagine then. My team is a bit too diverse to enjoy using a weather at the moment, but i'll keep it in mind thanks :).