I really DONT KNOW how to beat ciel .. her 2nd pokemon KOed all of mine with acrobatic move @@

Mocama_cama

i just reading some threads and i saw you in all of them .. you're soo iduno .. hahhaha
sorry im a nuub .. i never post something before but it really bugs me .. how can a single pokemon KOed all of mine .. even my shiny camerupt .. it has rock attribute too :(

Golurk :

Curse, Phantom Force, earthquake, Focus Punch

Camerupt :
Lawa Plume, Fissure, Earthquake, Eruption

Infernape :

Close Combat, Flame Wheel, Flame Blitz, Acrobatic

Skunktank :
Toxic, Flamethrower, Night Slash, Strength

Emolga :

Nuzzle, Acrobatic, Discharge, Roost

Wailord :

Hydro pump, surf, dive, waterfall

20 minutes ago, GS BALL said:

Sturdy Graveler -> Golem with decent attack IV (and possibly quick claw or focus sash) works wonders, against Ciel!

I agree, Golem is the best choice probably. Use it to set up Stealth Rocks.

But I'm not sure about the Focus Sash. If it has Sturdy, then Focus Sash is just a waste of an item.

Also, teach some other moves to your mons to have coverage. 4 Water type moves on Wailord won't help you.

And (general suggestion) get Mach Punch over Flame Wheel on Infernape. You need that priority in Reborn.

As said above stealth rock can do wonders. Also if you have more mons it could help. One of my MVPs was scrafty (yes a fighting type). 1ST set up with dragon dance, this mon is bulky even without ev training, then proceed to kill ciel with ice punch. This way you can beat up to 4 of her pokemon, talonflame is still a problem since it has galewings...

Basically you can use a pokemon to set up and sweep her, but before that stealth rock does wonders, especially against talonflame. A sawk with sturdy and counter is also a good check against talonflame and some other pokemon

13 minutes ago, Anti_Hero said:

As said above stealth rock can do wonders. Also if you have more mons it could help. One of my MVPs was scrafty (yes a fighting type). 1ST set up with dragon dance, this mon is bulky even without ev training, then proceed to kill ciel with ice punch. This way you can beat up to 4 of her pokemon, talonflame is still a problem since it has galewings...

Basically you can use a pokemon to set up and sweep her, but before that stealth rock does wonders, especially against talonflame. A sawk with sturdy and counter is also a good check against talonflame and some other pokemon

You can also use this with Stealth Rock so that Talonflame isn't able to use its ability! Best of both worlds :D  

In Pokemon Reborn HMs work just like TMs, so you don't really need to have all of your mon's move slots filled with HMs. I would advise you to go to a Move Tutor on the circus and teach Icy Wind to your Wailord. It has a low base power (55), but it hits 4x two of her Pokemon, and has the effect of dropping by 1 stat the opponent's speed. Also, if you have a Heart Scale, go to the Move Reminder and give your Golurk Heavy Slam (that's gonna be useful against Togekiss, Archeops and her final pokemon). Also also, if you don't have Revives, buy Cotton Candy (works just like a Revive).

Good luck!

As everyone said previously, stealth rocks is great and will definitely work wonders against Ciel. Definitely go for a rock 'mon.

Also, I kinda would like to point out that  3 members of your team seem are weak to ground. Considering Ciel has two 'mons that will EQ you into oblivion, I must say you'd be a lot better off adjusting your team. Might I recommend Mamoswine? You can catch a Piloswine over at Ametrine mountain. Also, the ice type will work out great for taking down her team and does 4x damage on one particularly annoying member of her team....

if you have a Ralts, a Gardevoir of appropriate level with Trick Room/Calm Mind/Psychic/Moonblast and an amplifield rock absolutely destroys Ciel, you set up Calm mind x6 while her togekiss is out while keeping gardevoir healed up.

Once 6 calm minds are up you heal to full, trick room, and sweep.

On 10/16/2017 at 1:39 AM, Anti_Hero said:

yess .. im training scafty too .. he look so swag .. xD

On 10/16/2017 at 2:01 AM, iDunno said:

In Pokemon Reborn HMs work just like TMs, so you don't really need to have all of your mon's move slots filled with HMs. I would advise you to go to a Move Tutor on the circus and teach Icy Wind to your Wailord. It has a low base power (55), but it hits 4x two of her Pokemon, and has the effect of dropping by 1 stat the opponent's speed. Also, if you have a Heart Scale, go to the Move Reminder and give your Golurk Heavy Slam (that's gonna be useful against Togekiss, Archeops and her final pokemon). Also also, if you don't have Revives, buy Cotton Candy (works just like a Revive).

Good luck!

i just use wailord to be a hm slave hahahahhaha...

On 10/15/2017 at 8:38 PM, GS BALL said:

Sturdy Graveler -> Golem with decent attack IV (and possibly quick claw or focus sash) works wonders, against Ciel!

On 10/15/2017 at 9:02 PM, Jess said:

I agree, Golem is the best choice probably. Use it to set up Stealth Rocks.

But I'm not sure about the Focus Sash. If it has Sturdy, then Focus Sash is just a waste of an item.

Also, teach some other moves to your mons to have coverage. 4 Water type moves on Wailord won't help you.

And (general suggestion) get Mach Punch over Flame Wheel on Infernape. You need that priority in Reborn.

i train some graveler i caught back at tazan ?? iduno what exactly is that .. its still lv 22.. iduno about how IV or EV work .. and iduno how to train them hahahha .. and where can i get/buy a focus sash ? i really need it to play curse with my gorulk ..

On 10/16/2017 at 2:26 AM, Dragoknight said:

As everyone said previously, stealth rocks is great and will definitely work wonders against Ciel. Definitely go for a rock 'mon.

Also, I kinda would like to point out that  3 members of your team seem are weak to ground. Considering Ciel has two 'mons that will EQ you into oblivion, I must say you'd be a lot better off adjusting your team. Might I recommend Mamoswine? You can catch a Piloswine over at Ametrine mountain. Also, the ice type will work out great for taking down her team and does 4x damage on one particularly annoying member of her team....

i actually got 2 shinies piloswine .. maybe ill consider to train him .. and i still wonder how a flying mons have earthquake move @@ .. and yea i use ground a lot because i think its most usefull for me before facing ciel .. rip

Edited by Mocama_cama

Not only Rock, but also Electric and Steel pokemon are good enough to deal with Ciel's dancing routine.

Sadly Emolga is not bulky enough to deal with multiple hits.

Surprisingly things like Aggron are more than capable of tanking the hits and destroy the M-Altaria

Make sure you buy enough Air Balloons just in case you can exploit continuous EQ against your mons.