Nature Power is OP!

leolannister

So I often have a hard time with early game moves for my servine/serperior when I finally latched Nature Power on it. Lo and behold Nature Power is OP!

In all (?) cases it transforms into a move that syncs with the terrain that boosts it! Like: Judgement, Acrobatics, Mirror Shot (hell yeah Serra) and more. It seems you can never go wrong with nature power. 

Just sharing! I love the community here and its my 3rd playthrough. Spread some lovin'. If ever i made the wrong post id be glad to move it to the right place. Cheers to 100% Ep17!

5 hours ago, leolannister said:

Could you cite other useful moves? Really interested i might have overlooked the magic in other moves not that fancy in the franchise games

Poison moves are boosted in a fair few fields (Wasteland, Corrosive, Corrosive Mist, etc), as are Normal moves (I honestly can't think of a field that doesn't boost a single Normal move off the top of my head - e.g. Rainbow Field boosts Weather Ball, Sonic Boom, Ashen Beach boosts Strength although I guess it's not really Normal-type in that field, etc.). Sonic Boom can also be abused really, really badly in a Rainbow Field (140 set damage).

You guys used Serperior and Donphan against an Ice gym. I can't be mad.

Things like Weather Ball, Bulldose/Earthquake, Secret Power, Charge Beam, and (soon) Leech life are going to be very useful, especially Mid-game when the balance is starting to be set with more powerful pokemon to abuse them. Depending on the field, even Splash can be useful ;)