Which fire type is better?

Exodus

Yes. Absolutely Yes. 100% Yes. Chandelure is much better. It hits like a truck (the highest spatkfrom a non legend and non mega iirc), better bulk, only thing Typhlosion has over it is speed.

Chandelure is generally better because of the dual STAB and much higher special attack. However it's not really bulkier; it has higher special defense and defense, but significantly lower hp, making it rather frail and rather slow at the same time. Definitely a good pokémon, but to be used with caution.

Well you also have to remember that Chandelure's dual typing is a double edged sword. It brings more another stab option to the table, but also two added weaknesses to ghost/dark. That being said, without knowing your team, I can't tell you how detrimental that might be to your team. If your team already has a psychic and a ghost type on it, then I would really recommend keeping Typhlosion rather then giving your team a crippling weakness to those two types.

Oh btw sry for the late reply. This is my team composition.

Greninja lvl75]

Smackdown

Surf

Extrasensory

Water Shuriken

[Luxray lvl64]

Wild Charge

Volt Switch

Discharge

[Krookodile lvl72]

Crunch

Sandstorm

Earthquake

Outrage

[Silvally lvl60]

Air Slash

Multi-Attack

Metal Sound

X-Scissor

[Lycanroc lvl72]

Rock Slide

Stone Edge

Crunch

Brickbreak

[Typhlosion lvl72]

Flamethrower

Inferno

Solarbeam

Magma Drift

Greninja has protean btw for more type coverage

@Katia

It really depends. I personally love Typhlosion because Charcoal / Flame Plate boosted Eruptions are live savers in Rejuv. Typhlosion also takes great advantage of Field Effects with Eruption, Lava Plume, and Nature Power. While its movepool isn't very expansive, it more often than not finds a way to turn the battle's tide in its favor. Chandelure is also pretty good, but it won't have the same out-speed and one-shot appeal. All in all, both are fantastic Fire Pokemon, Ty just finds itself underrated.