annoying movesets

mario98

angie battle, both on their last pokemon she had walrein and i dewgong, my attacks did nothing that f***** leftovers+ ice body couldnt heal, and her attacks did nothing as well, so my strategy would just heal up and make her struggle and kill herself...until surf and cold truth PPs were out and she started toxic out of nowhere, plus protect. i used all my antidotes and full heal( 3 total) but it didnt matter, so i used the potions...long long long story short when she was one struggle from death i died...very very salty right now, BS movesets galore in this game, plus why does everyone and their mom needs leftovers?????????????

2 minutes ago, mario98 said:

i went to the shop and bought antidotes and next time fried her... now what is better, frost breath or ice beam?????

In general, Ice Beam. Mostly cause it's more reliable accuracy-wise(100% to 90%). And has 10% chance to Freeze.

However, vs teams that might set up (Calm Mind, I hate you), you prefer Frost Breath, because it always crits (if it lands).

41 minutes ago, Jess said:

In general, Ice Beam. Mostly cause it's more reliable accuracy-wise(100% to 90%). And has 10% chance to Freeze.

However, vs teams that might set up (Calm Mind, I hate you), you prefer Frost Breath, because it always crits (if it lands).

yeah, i was reallly torn cause frost breath has served me well, so i decided to keep it(dewgong wanted to learn ice beam). i also keep icy wind around cause that speed lower is god on many battles

Just now, mario98 said:

yeah, i was reallly torn cause frost breath has served me well, so i decided to keep it(dewgong wanted to learn ice beam). i also keep icy wind around cause that speed lower is god on many battles

I agree about Icy Wind. This extends to all speed-lowering moves. e.g. Poison sweep is what I've found really useful for the same reason. Speed drop and good physical poison type move for Nidoran lines that refuse to learn a good poison type move till late game (and Poison Jab/Poison Fang).

13 minutes ago, Jess said:

I agree about Icy Wind. This extends to all speed-lowering moves. e.g. Poison sweep is what I've found really useful for the same reason. Speed drop and good physical poison type move for Nidoran lines that refuse to learn a good poison type move till late game (and Poison Jab/Poison Fang).

yep, in this game you need to exloit stat-lowering or status ailments to the max. i have toxic, icy wind, growth, will o wisp and charge beam. but im looking for another ghost, banette sucks, but ive been told its still a ways away till i can get litwick