Trade me a Misdreavous please?

Katia

I heard that Misdreavous was axed which is fine, just for one thing. You see I had a game in the previous version and thus had one, but...it got messed up somehow. Not sure what happened as I triple checked my save location and it wasn't on the list of bad places. Moving on, I ended up starting over on the new version in which the pokemon had been axed. So basically I want one as I would have had one if it hadn't been for save file shenanigans. Not sure if I will use it as I generally prefer dark types to ghost, but I heard it might come in handy later and I would like the option to be there.

So can someone help me out?

1 hour ago, Katia said:

I heard that Misdreavous was axed which is fine, just for one thing. You see I had a game in the previous version and thus had one, but...it got messed up somehow. Not sure what happened as I triple checked my save location and it wasn't on the list of bad places. Moving on, I ended up starting over on the new version in which the pokemon had been axed. So basically I want one as I would have had one if it hadn't been for save file shenanigans. Not sure if I will use it as I generally prefer dark types to ghost, but I heard it might come in handy later and I would like the option to be there.

So can someone help me out?

Think that you can't get one in V9...

8 minutes ago, Commander F said:

Didn't know that you can trade in Rejuvenation.

Isn't possible till yet