AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LunarAbsol

4 minutes ago, Hooligan said:

It's not that hard to get one since the rate of shinies is drastically reduced. What if I say I've got my favorite Pokemon being shiny and having 5 IVs from an egg? Yes, I've got a Shiny 5 IVs Metagross. They are 31/31/31/21/31/31. Also, I've got a Shiny Milotic with 5 IVs as well. Did you get this one in wondertrade? Maybe you're lucky if it happened.

No, I bred it. Took me 1 PC Box, but I am SOOOOOO Happy. And I'd LOVE a shiny Metagross... Can I ask why it's your favorite Pokémon? ;)

Just now, Hooligan said:

Since when I saw Metagross for the first time in the anime, I have imagined it is a good Pokemon. But then, I started playing Pokemon Ruby for the first time (my first Pokemon game ever), I had the Sceptile as my favorite Pokemon. Then it becomes Gardevoir, and finally when I was battling Steven and saw his Metagross, it became my favorite Pokemon. It was back in 2009, I was barely 11 in that year. Sadly, I've lost my first Pokemon ever, and my first Metagross ever as well. Metagross is basically my ace, I love its Mega Evolution, but I wouldn't use its Mega, since Assault Vest is better in my opinion and as that Mega Evolution is one of the weakest 'mons banned from OU, I wouldn't use it in Uber or Anything Goes. Sadly, I don't have a 2DS, so I play on Showdown sometimes.

By the way, is Absol your favorite Pokemon? I hope it is, because it seems pretty nice. And congratulations, by the way.

Ooooooh, yessssss, Steven is AWESOME.

Really - Steven is basically the only reason why someone has Metagross as their favorite Pokémon, but I like that - that way, I can always recognize my fellow *cough* admirers. silently mutters Yandere activated....... o.o

Jokes aside, Steven is awesome. And actually, my favorite Pokémon always rotate, but it's mostly Gardevoir, Absol, Metagross, Lucario, Froslass, sometimes Milotic, Swellow and Taillow, Rufflet just because it's cute.... and yeah, that's about it. ^^

Nice hatch. I ended up getting a shiny Absol when soft resetting for a good nature. I absolutely adore Absol's shiny sprites, though I'm most definitely not a fan of shiny Mega Absol. Thankfully I got a custom made shiny so when we finally get the ability to mega evolve, I'll be happy.

VzUPv0c.png

Nicely done! I soft-reset for the initial encounter absol until it was shiny, and thankfully it was female. I've since bred it and gotten a perfect IV regular absol, which I'm trying to decide how to train...