Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Arigato-Lunakun

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Recommended Posts

It's not that hard to get one since the rate of shinies is drastically reduced. What if I say I've got my favorite Pokemon being shiny and having 5 IVs from an egg? Yes, I've got a Shiny 5 IVs Metagross. They are 31/31/31/21/31/31. Also, I've got a Shiny Milotic with 5 IVs as well. Did you get this one in wondertrade? Maybe you're lucky if it happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hooligan said:

It's not that hard to get one since the rate of shinies is drastically reduced. What if I say I've got my favorite Pokemon being shiny and having 5 IVs from an egg? Yes, I've got a Shiny 5 IVs Metagross. They are 31/31/31/21/31/31. Also, I've got a Shiny Milotic with 5 IVs as well. Did you get this one in wondertrade? Maybe you're lucky if it happened.

No, I bred it. Took me 1 PC Box, but I am SOOOOOO Happy. And I'd LOVE a shiny Metagross... Can I ask why it's your favorite Pokémon? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Spoiler
PdRSkD1ESiiiIYNILuVDPA.png
 
 
O-9yjkmCTxCNpItnRTi53Q.png

 

 

Anyway , congrats :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Arigato-Lunakun said:

No, I bred it. Took me 1 PC Box, but I am SOOOOOO Happy. And I'd LOVE a shiny Metagross... Can I ask why it's your favorite Pokémon? ;)

Since when I saw Metagross for the first time in the anime, I have imagined it is a good Pokemon. But then, I started playing Pokemon Ruby for the first time (my first Pokemon game ever), I had the Sceptile as my favorite Pokemon. Then it becomes Gardevoir, and finally when I was battling Steven and saw his Metagross, it became my favorite Pokemon. It was back in 2009, I was barely 11 in that year. Sadly, I've lost my first Pokemon ever, and my first Metagross ever as well. Metagross is basically my ace, I love its Mega Evolution, but I wouldn't use its Mega, since Assault Vest is better in my opinion and as that Mega Evolution is one of the weakest 'mons banned from OU, I wouldn't use it in Uber or Anything Goes. Sadly, I don't have a 2DS, so I play on Showdown sometimes.

 

By the way, is Absol your favorite Pokemon? I hope it is, because it seems pretty nice. And congratulations.

Edited by Hooligan
forgot one thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hooligan said:

Since when I saw Metagross for the first time in the anime, I have imagined it is a good Pokemon. But then, I started playing Pokemon Ruby for the first time (my first Pokemon game ever), I had the Sceptile as my favorite Pokemon. Then it becomes Gardevoir, and finally when I was battling Steven and saw his Metagross, it became my favorite Pokemon. It was back in 2009, I was barely 11 in that year. Sadly, I've lost my first Pokemon ever, and my first Metagross ever as well. Metagross is basically my ace, I love its Mega Evolution, but I wouldn't use its Mega, since Assault Vest is better in my opinion and as that Mega Evolution is one of the weakest 'mons banned from OU, I wouldn't use it in Uber or Anything Goes. Sadly, I don't have a 2DS, so I play on Showdown sometimes.

 

By the way, is Absol your favorite Pokemon? I hope it is, because it seems pretty nice. And congratulations, by the way.

Ooooooh, yessssss, Steven is AWESOME.

Really - Steven is basically the only reason why someone has Metagross as their favorite Pokémon, but I like that - that way, I can always recognize my fellow *cough* admirers. silently mutters Yandere activated....... o.o

 

 

Jokes aside, Steven is awesome. And actually, my favorite Pokémon always rotate, but it's mostly Gardevoir, Absol, Metagross, Lucario, Froslass, sometimes Milotic, Swellow and Taillow, Rufflet just because it's cute.... and yeah, that's about it. ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Arigato-Lunakun said:

Ooooooh, yessssss, Steven is AWESOME.

Really - Steven is basically the only reason why someone has Metagross as their favorite Pokémon, but I like that - that way, I can always recognize my fellow *cough* admirers. silently mutters Yandere activated....... o.o

 

 

Jokes aside, Steven is awesome. And actually, my favorite Pokémon always rotate, but it's mostly Gardevoir, Absol, Metagross, Lucario, Froslass, sometimes Milotic, Swellow and Taillow, Rufflet just because it's cute.... and yeah, that's about it. ^^

I think some of the reasons people don't like Metagross more are the fact that its catch rate is the same than Arceus, Rayquaza and many legendaries, despite the fact it's hard to breed a perfect one. I think 99.9% of the Beldum, Metang and Metagross you see anywhere doesn't have 5 IVs when breeding with a 1 IV Ditto. Even with a 2 IVs, it's hard to breed a perfect one. But I don't care, because Metagross was my best Pokemon in most of the cases and I really love it for my own reasons. Gardevoir is my second favorite, because she is hot a beautiful Pokemon and have nice stats. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice hatch. I ended up getting a shiny Absol when soft resetting for a good nature. I absolutely adore Absol's shiny sprites, though I'm most definitely not a fan of shiny Mega Absol. Thankfully I got a custom made shiny so when we finally get the ability to mega evolve, I'll be happy.

 

VzUPv0c.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look what the result of 30 hours of breeding was

 

capture001.bmp

 

 

(i don't know how to add pictures)

Edited by Thiazzi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's indeed truly a wonderful one. You're lucky to have gotten such a rare shiny. Congrats :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Thiazzi said:

Look what the result of 30 hours of breeding was

 

capture001.bmp

 

 

(i don't know how to add pictures)

you Alt + Print Screen to screenshot the window only and then simply paste it in the comment section :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nicely done! I soft-reset for the initial encounter absol until it was shiny, and thankfully it was female. I've since bred it and gotten a perfect IV regular absol, which I'm trying to decide how to train...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×