Spending money?

gkhmpg

Well I'll get right into the point

image.png.4e5579f30b438ef66bdcca71d310faea.png

What should I spend these on? Like every time I'm grinding a new mon, after EV I would go to the clowns or the trainers in hall, and I would get 23k for each battle with the clown ._. I don't want to waste the 23k which I'm supposed to get just because I have too much money T.T

Buy Vitamins, Rare Candies, and if possible the healing items and revives......

LOTS OF THEM

The thing about Vitamins and Rare Candies is that they make EV training less grindy since they can raise an EV stat up to 100/252 . While the Rare Candies makes leveling up past lvl70/lvl80 much more easier instead of repeated battles with the hall trainers. 

I mean, unless you really enjoy the process of EV training from 0 -> 252, there should be no reason to not use vitamins to make training faster, especially you're building multiple teams or breeding the same Pokemon with multiple sets.

For now however, try and make sure that you have enough healing items and revives before entering E17 since Amethyst stated that the economy will be "fixed". Which probably means that you'll get less money from battling. Which would eventually affect your team's survival during the dreadful process of dealing with Reborn's puzzle areas. 

Other than that, just buy whatever you want? Reverse candies , Blue Moon Ice Cream hunting... anything that will make your wallet less stacked.

Banking system when? 

On 10/12/2017 at 4:16 PM, hope4896 said:

Buy Vitamins, Rare Candies, and if possible the healing items and revives......

LOTS OF THEM

The thing about Vitamins and Rare Candies is that they make EV training less grindy since they can raise an EV stat up to 100/252 . While the Rare Candies makes leveling up past lvl70/lvl80 much more easier instead of repeated battles with the hall trainers. 

I mean, unless you really enjoy the process of EV training from 0 -> 252, there should be no reason to not use vitamins to make training faster, especially you're building multiple teams or breeding the same Pokemon with multiple sets.

For now however, try and make sure that you have enough healing items and revives before entering E17 since Amethyst stated that the economy will be "fixed". Which probably means that you'll get less money from battling. Which would eventually affect your team's survival during the dreadful process of dealing with Reborn's puzzle areas. 

Other than that, just buy whatever you want? Reverse candies , Blue Moon Ice Cream hunting... anything that will make your wallet less stacked.

Banking system when? 

Actually I enjoy every minute of grinding lmao

Thank you though!

16 hours ago, Hooligan said:

Make a Level 100 Pickup Squad by buying Rare Candies. Rare Candies can also be bought for training Pokemon you've raised from an egg. Vitamins can also be important for EV training. Buy all the prizes in the Game Corner if you didn't yet. You can also buy EV Reset Discs if you did mistakes in EV training, Power Items for a easier EV train and breeding, Destiny Knots, EV hindering berries such as Hondew Berry, held items, Poke Balls (not a common Poke Ball, but a better ball of course), anything you want.

You can do anything you want with that money, but I'd recommend if you haven't yet a Level 100 Pickup Squad. You can make it by beating many clowns, more than the ones you have beaten yet, because its price is higher than 1 million. Having a Pickup Squad, you can hunt for items easily, such as Blue Moon Ice Cream and something else.

Also, if you've got many shards, you might use them for Ability Capsules, Move Tutors and other things if I forgot what else it can be used for.

I hope you find it useful. Take care.

I find pickups pretty tedious :( especially when I have to get to 100 just for picking things that I can just buy ... Much appreciated :D

I think I'm gonna get the balls and potions from 50 to 100, haha