What the....!!!!! My Lairon's just evolved into Mega Aggron?

Ainz Ooal Gown

Ok, i got this male + 5iv mon from @Zarc, grinded it a little bit until it reached lvl 32 for evolve it into Lairon, then boost it with rare candy to lvl 42 so it'll evolve into Aggron, and guess what? This :

Aggron.thumb.png.b1e9fac72ce16fccc3b80c23e2efc3fb.png

Well, i like it, but damn @Amethyst, is it just me being lucky for once or something stupid's going on? Xd

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown
Ok, idk where i should put this topic, so i just put it here Xd

And why i really wanna treasure this Aggron now? i asked this mon from @Zarc so i can rekt Serra, but... it's a temporary glitch, must... not let it return to normal....

Plus, it's Filter ability, why? why it's only a glitch? :"v

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown
To make it normal again, i must use it in a battle T_T

I was gonna say "dat mah boi is just the Mega Aggron sprite having the wrong name in your Graphics folder" but then I saw it also has a pure Steel typing and the Filter ability. Like a legit Mega Aggron.

Well damn. I had no idea there was such a glitch in the game. Maybe it affects only traded mons? Gotta test it with another Lairon at some point.

2 minutes ago, Alistair said:

I was gonna say "dat mah boi is just the Mega Aggron sprite having the wrong name in your Graphics folder" but then I saw it also has a pure Steel typing and the Filter ability. Like a legit Mega Aggron.

Well damn. I had no idea there was such a glitch in the game. Maybe it affects only traded mons? Gotta test it with another Lairon at some point.

More proofs so @Amethyst won't interrogate me for this 

59de3a394f676_Aggron2.thumb.png.6931e929f4f4afacfa9257d0c65f88f9.png

59de3a4905c5a_Aggron3.thumb.png.a63ad9be3ec9c9bcc5557fc4348c6dac.png

2 minutes ago, Zarc said:

I think i found the problem : it's probably the randomizer i'm using. I remember having a problem like this long time ago , i don't know how

But still, it's awesome, gonna put this Aggron into my Nazarick's Treasury PC Box :D 

4 minutes ago, Zarc said:

Maybe the randomizer is bugged i don't know , i will try to figure it out. I'm really sorry if this cause problems , wasn't the attention.

It's ok bro, it's awesome for me, but not sure how @Amethyst will react to this tho, hopefully it won't gone worse :) 

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown

1 minute ago, Zarc said:

I don't think it's a good idea to involve Ame on this. She is extremely busy with the ep17 release , and all of this is probably just a accident. 

well, that's if she's see this, so probably some high-ups will look this instead of Ame

6 minutes ago, Zarc said:

thing is , i have the feeling that i did an accidentaly mistake with this. 

Well, it's an accident, and i'm pretty sure there'll be more cases like this with Mega Evolution-able mons, so don't blame yourself  for it

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown
and it's probably an ultra rare accident, because last time this happens long time ago, right Zarc? so cheer up my man :D

Pinging someone more than once might make them even less inclined to respond. Could be numerous things causing the error but basically it randomized the forms. One you send it into a battle it should revert back to normal. I've played with the concept before. Switching might even cause it to revert.

11 hours ago, Wolfox said:

What kind of Rare Candies do you feed your mons?

I guess i accidentally feeded my Lairon a Mega Candy Xd

10 hours ago, Commander said:

Pinging someone more than once might make them even less inclined to respond. Could be numerous things causing the error but basically it randomized the forms. One you send it into a battle it should revert back to normal. I've played with the concept before. Switching might even cause it to revert.

Well, that's somehow good for both Zarc and me :)