Um. Where can I heal before arc [e16]?

Revengercm

I can never figure it out which point of the game that people wants to point out by "E16 arc" or anything of the sort, heck I cant even remember the gyms because there are too many O_O Can you be more specific, you're talking about the P-Swalot right?

I believe he means Arc the character. As for the question, I believe the point is to make you pass the previous puzzle (The rotating electric floors) without just running straight through and ignoring it then just healing before the fight.

Edited by lifesapity

How do I even go back? I can't go back. I already beaten Victoria and there is no way to avoid the shock plates without killing 4 of my members.

Healing with what now?

I believe you can get stuck in this part of the game if you do not have lots of potions, which should be fixed.

Edited by Revengercm

1 hour ago, Revengercm said:

How do I even go back? I can't go back. I already beaten Victoria and there is no way to avoid the shock plates without killing 4 of my members.

Healing with what now?

I believe you can get stuck in this part of the game if you do not have lots of potions, which should be fixed.

You shouldn't get stuck. Just walk back across those tiles. It never kills all your mons, there will always be one left alive. I'm not sure if it already applies at that point, but you can control the panels with the 'a' button.

The game is not broken at that point