just some ranting...

mario98

why does every rival battle seems harder than everything else in the game, like really, its just one BS pokemon after the other... prankster sableye, like really, i have to struggle it to death. how are we supposed to beat these teams with no money in the beginning of the game... anyway thats just me ranting, i like this game a lot, but i feel reborn handled the difficulty factor a lot better, in this seems like every major battle i need to be some serious competitive player or something...also for a next release maybe change some TMs locations around, im in the 4th gym and only bad TMs for the most part up until now. also why is the double battle agains sharon and eli in the whispy tower soooo much harder than the battle against geara soon after???? again, the difficulty in some of these battles just doesnt make sense...-

From what I’m gathering from your rant, it sounds like you need to improve your team. Rival battles are supposed to be harder, as they are boss fights. I also had a really hard time with Sharon and Eli, but that was because I didn’t have electric types to deal with them. I had to BS the fight with Chesnaught and Misdreavus.

Granted, that doesn’t mean I completely disagree with you. I think that difficulty was also handled much better in Reborn, even if that has to do with the custom moves. Still, you have access to a wide variety of Pokémon in the beginning of the game if you look (Pyroar, Simple Swoobat, Arcanine, Alolan Muk, Nasty Plot Raichu [both Kantonian and Alolan, even if Alolan is superior], etc). There are always to win, even if it seems impossible.

23 minutes ago, Combat said:

What difficulty are you playing at? If you're struggling, it might make sense to lower it if it's at a higher level.

im on normal, and its not that the game is hard, its just some battles( sharon and eli and ren in the ghost gym, to mention some), however after that i easily defeated the ghost leader... also im not using a amazing team or anything, im just going with pokemo that i always wanted to use but couldnt due to them being late game or other issues.( altaria/vileplume/dewgong/banette/blaziken/meowstic). i thik another huge problem is the TMs, i dont have a single good one, its just ridiculous that they put some end-game competitive movesets on early-mid game battles but dont give the players acess to any good TMs. but yeah, i was just ranting, i really like the game and the story.