A Primary Adventure Through Rejuvenation

Back at this!... Again!... For the 3rd time! So as many of you know, I've tried to do go through Rejuvenation in a Cuteness Run (only using Pokémon I find cute) but the save got corrupted or I lost the save file. Can't remember which. The 2nd time I tried to go through Rejuvenation was basically Main Characters Pokémon Anime Kanto run. (God that's a long name. Prob had a shorter name but that's not the point right now.) My 3rd time, I will be doing a Primary Run. What is that you may ask yourself? Well, for starters, I will be catching 18 different Pokémon. And all 18 types. Now I know a lot of Pokémon have a secondary typing. So let me use an example. I decide I want to use and catch the Electric Type Pokémon Mareep. Mareep's Primary Typing is Electric. Which means I can't use another Electric Type with that being it's Primary Typing. Now say I wanted to catch a Water Type and that would be Chinchou. I would be able to use it because it's Primary Typing is Water while its secondary typing is Electric. So hopefully, you all understand what a Primary run is now. But I will also tell you all this. Just like my previous 2 attempts at this, it's not gonna be like me trying to make a story out of it. I will be stopping at points and trying to tell you all how I feel about a character or place or plot or whatever happened between point a and point b. There maybe screenshots. There may not be screenshots. This is a long ass game and Idk if I can handle that many screen shots. Haha. I know there are a lot of people out there that will be able to/are deff better than me at trying to explain something or give great details but I will do my best to express how I feel about whatever is happening at that current time. Hope you all enjoy!

My only question is what are you going to do about Flying types? There are only three Pokemon who have flying as their primary type - it's all secondary for every other flying Pokemon. The Pokemon with primary flying (And ONLY flying type at that) type are:

Tornadus

Arceus

Silvally

Two of three even need items to be that type. Will you just be picking whichever Flying type you want due to this?

Just now, BijutsuYoukai said:

My only question is what are you going to do about Flying types? There are only three Pokemon who have flying as their primary type - it's all secondary for every other flying Pokemon. The Pokemon with primary flying (And ONLY flying type at that) type are:

Tornadus

Arceus

Silvally

Two of three even need items to be that type. Will you just be picking whichever Flying type you want due to this?

I have actually looked up each Primary Typings yesterday and have found out that Noibat and Noivern are Primary Flying Type. So that will be the one I go with and luckily, you can get it early on in the game. Haha.

Chapter 1 - Party Sinking (Intro - Oceana Pier Gate)

Title Screen Music/Display Screen

Spoiler

Before we even get into the game, I just wanna say I like the music here. It sounds so mysterious and then we get that funky bit after listening to it for a bit. The Title Screen, for me right now at least, has buildings in the background. At least, I’m guessing their buildings. It’s an alright title screen but I know there’s a couple more. But anyways, into the game!

Bedtime Story

Spoiler

I can’t really say anything about this scene about the Zorua and Pangoro. It’s a good read though and deff feels like a kids bed time story. But… If this is a reference to something, I have no idea what it’s referring to. If anyone wants to tell me, please do. I would love to know. Although, how does a Pangoro not destroy a Zorua? I don’t get that part.

Maria's/Marianette's Nightmare

Spoiler

So this whole scene is just BAM! Out of nowhere. Well, as long as you’ve never seen this scene that is. Goes from “Awwww. So peaceful.” to “Sacrifice for our lord Arceus.” Like… Damn dude. But Idk. This little scene always kind of seemed too rushed for me. But the creator obviously wants us to get to the main game fast so I can let it slide. It’s an interesting scene too. Btw, the scene where the father (Or I guess he’s not? Idk) is chanting these ritual words to sacrafice the maid. Is it just me or does anyone else get scared that if they were to read those words out loud that they would bring something evil into the house? It might sound stupid but I have that fear. xD

Difficulty and Character Selection, The Aevium Region and The Beginning

Spoiler

I like the fact that Rejuvenation has difficulty selections here. Casual, Normal (Reborn Mode) and Intense. I always go with Normal mode though. Don’t want it too easy but don’t want it too hard. And just like Reborn, you get the Boy, Girl or Neither Character selections. Before I continue with this, I LOVE the music that plays here. Anyways, the sprites look real nice here. I always go for the dude with the green jacket. The region we’re going to be traveling in is called the Aevium Region. Now, I should talk about the person who talks us through the whole character selection process. Her name is Amanda… I think. I accidentally sped through that part. Hehe. Ohh well. I’ll find out next part so it’s all good. But yes. I like the way she looks here… Wait a minute. That sounded wrong. Ohh well. But yes. She’s the one that gets the whole thing started.

TQTGUpK.png

kcxADeU.png

I'm On A Boat! I'm On A Boat! Look At Me Cus This Boat Is Gonna Sink!

Spoiler

We exit the registration room on the boat and we run into our mother. And my god she loves the color pink. I wonder if that reflects on the kind of Pokemon she uses. Hmm? -wink wink nudge nudge- Spoiler alert: It does… I think anyways. Anyways, she informs us that the captain, named Augustus knows more stuff about the Aevium Region and that we should talk to him about that. She also tells us about the party on the boat that will happen when they get closer to the docks. After more dialogue, she leaves and we can go exploring the boat. Ahh. The boat aka S.S. Oceana. I remember in earlier versions how this whole thing used to look. It looked like a rip off of the S.S. Anne the 1st time I saw it. The 2nd time I saw it, it was vastly improved and thought it looked great. Now… Holy crap. Whoever created this boat literally created the Pokemon version of Titanic. Like no joke. It looks awesome! The NPC’s don’t have anything special to say. But it’s expected. Although we do get to see a couple of special NPC’s. 1st, 3 individuals enter a room (with us hiding under a bed, I assume) and they talk about explosives. Yep. They gonna be making the ship go BOOM! After they leave, we come out of hiding and decide to talk to… The piano lady. She may not be exciting now, but after the banquet, she will be VERY cool. But anyways, lets go to Augustus’ Room or… Well, I guess we go to his captains room? Idk what to call it. Anyways, he tells us what we need to know about the Aevium Region and it’s just this. 18 Gym Leaders, an Elite 8 instead of an Elite 4 and Level Caps. Same old same old. Now it’s time to go to the banquet and to progress through the story. We meet up with our mother to go to the banquet. You can talk to people in here but it’s best to just go up to where your mom is and talk to her. Btw, hi woman with a Gothitelle out that is totally not important whatsoever.

TneI0kT.png

Augustus talks and then the 3 random people come in and threaten everyone with bombs that are aboard the ship. The chick with the Gothitelle teleports us out of the room and they detonate the explosives. We end up in the Captains room with weird Deoxys tentacle monsters coming up from the ship… Ohh great. Hentai is about to happen. Btw, remember this piano lady and the piano. They will come in handy later.

WRBhMwu.png

We go searching for our mother and holy awesome! Water is coming into the ship! This is actually a neat thing. I never seen a fan made Pokemon game do something like this. It really makes you feel like the ship is sinking. Ohh and now it seems that Deoxys are grabbing people and kidnapping them. That’s probably not a good thing. Before we can find our mother, we find Augustus in the banquet room. He don’t know where our mom is so we just leave him in the room… We ain’t about to Titanic him are we? Aaanyways, we go down into the cargo room and find our mom and are reunited. We are then greeted by a mysterious, I wanna say, woman and she tells us that she is to apprehend our mother and that everyone else on the ship will be killed off essentially. After deploying 3 Dexoys to capture us, a piano falls on top of them. It’s the heroic Piano Girl!

lEQNGmX.png

JvXoghE.png

But alas. She is captured and brought to somewhere I do not know. We try to escape again but are stopped by another person and the same person as before. Luckily though, we are saved by a random Talonflame. Whoo!

Telsa, The Rescuer!

Spoiler

myr42vZ.png

Turns out the Talonflame that rescued us belonged to this girl and her name is Telsa. She sent out her Pokemon to search for survivors of the shipwreck. Now I love and and confused by this. For right now, she actually knows what’s happening and feels sorry for the main character for what happened to them on the boat. Now I’ll admit, I didn’t read EVERY line she gave us (which was by accident) but… How does she know about the shipwreck to begin with? Unless she saw it while flying on the Talonflame, I don’t understand how she knows about the shipwreck. But for what we know about her, I like her.

The Oceana Pier

Spoiler

I remember back in the day when I played earlier versions of this game on how this place looked. It was way different. I like the new design of it but I also didn’t mind the other design of the Oceana Pier. And that’s all I really have to say for the Pier.

Oceana Pier Gate

Spoiler

Before I say anything, I gotta say that Idk why but I just LOVE the look of this little place. I like to call it the Trainer Card Verification Center. When you get in here, you get your Trainer Card renewed and verified. I know nothing really interesting or exciting happens here but I just really like this place.

And this is actually where we’re going to stop our adventure for now. I know. We haven’t gotten our Pokemon yet. Which sucks! I’ll say this. Rejuvenation deff has a long start and it takes so long to get to the Starter Pokemon. But you have to wait a little bit longer after this point to get one. But we’ll be saving that for next time. We will be introduced to new people, the Professor, get our Pokemon and explore the city.