Adjusts for my team

A¹¹

My team is good for this game part (im with 6 badges ) but it needs to be improved

My Team:

Ursaring (quick feet) : Facade, Shadow Claw, Close Combat, Rest

Togekiss (serene grace) : nasty plot, dazzling gleam, aura sphere, air slash (together with durant as the best of the team)

Durant (hustle) : iron head, crunch, x-scissor, dig

Greninja (protean) : water pledge, quick attack, smack down, extrasensory (im in doubt between him and a crawdaunt)

Camerupt (solid rock) : lava plume, earth power, yawn, rock slide (the worst, needs to be changed)

Roserade (natural cure) : giga drain, venoshock, toxic, toxic spikes

Heres some suggestions;

-I suggest you pick up a Darmanitan, you will need a Luvdisc from fishing on a lake near Charlottes house (using good rod ) and trade it to a girl in Apophyl.

-You will get access to Heracross soon,1 more badge and you can do the event, I suggest looking up a tutorial for it on youtube as its very conveluted.

-Theres wild Sandiles in the cave leading to Charlottes house I'm pretty sure.I suggest picking that up for a ground type.

All the above are physical attackers since Roserade,Greninja and Togekiss are already great special attackers and to balance the team.

@Flying Crocodile

Do you need another Fire - or Ground -type? As for Fire -types, you can pick Growlithe (if you found all the police officers), Houndour (from Magma Gang's alley) or Litwick (a bit further in the game, you need a Soul Candle). If it's physical power you need, I second Darmanitan.

If you are looking for a Ground -type, then Golem isn't a bad choice at all. Nidoking is great as well as Mamoswine, just to name a few in addition to Krookodile.

3 hours ago, Flying Crocodile said:

My team is good for this game part (im with 6 badges ) but it needs to be improved

My Team:

Ursaring (quick feet) : Facade, Shadow Claw, Close Combat, Rest

Togekiss (serene grace) : nasty plot, dazzling gleam, aura sphere, air slash (together with durant as the best of the team)

Durant (hustle) : iron head, crunch, x-scissor, dig

Greninja (protean) : water pledge, quick attack, smack down, extrasensory (im in doubt between him and a crawdaunt)

Camerupt (solid rock) : lava plume, earth power, yawn, rock slide (the worst, needs to be changed)

Roserade (natural cure) : giga drain, venoshock, toxic, toxic spikes

What do you feel needs to be improved?

Having a Togekiss this early can be quite decent. 

Vs Sierra Roserade/Togekiss will not be of much use tbh. 

Camerupt can actually be really good against Sierra. If you want something similar I would go with Magcargo.

It gets the same kind of Movepool only, it has acces to Shell Smash. 

Otherwise I would recommend something like Ninetales (Droughtales). She is quite usefull in alot of stages of the game and still gotten quite early. 

+ She has a few advantages to certain field things.

Greninja needs some time to get abit stronger. 

You need to unlock some more TM's I think (Or atleast wait for something like Surf/Waterfall).

Durant can be swapped for something like.. Escavalier, gotten around Sierra. Gets pretty strong from that point on, bar 1 or two gymleaders. 

I'm personally also not a huge fan of Roserade in the game. Mostly because her movepool is quite lackluster.

You could get another fighting type for this point. Because Sierra/Noel both have fighting weaknesses (mostly). There are plenty of options tbh. 

Really depends on what you want to get. Something like a Hariyama could do some work. 

32 minutes ago, KindleofDreams said:

What do you feel needs to be improved?

Having a Togekiss this early can be quite decent. 

Vs Sierra Roserade/Togekiss will not be of much use tbh. 

Camerupt can actually be really good against Sierra. If you want something similar I would go with Magcargo.

It gets the same kind of Movepool only, it has acces to Shell Smash. 

Otherwise I would recommend something like Ninetales (Droughtales). She is quite usefull in alot of stages of the game and still gotten quite early. 

+ She has a few advantages to certain field things.

Greninja needs some time to get abit stronger. 

You need to unlock some more TM's I think (Or atleast wait for something like Surf/Waterfall).

Durant can be swapped for something like.. Escavalier, gotten around Sierra. Gets pretty strong from that point on, bar 1 or two gymleaders. 

I'm personally also not a huge fan of Roserade in the game. Mostly because her movepool is quite lackluster.

You could get another fighting type for this point. Because Sierra/Noel both have fighting weaknesses (mostly). There are plenty of options tbh. 

Really depends on what you want to get. Something like a Hariyama could do some work. 

i already won the sierra gym

Go to Pyrrus Mt and get yourself an Emboar.

>Now you can remove Ursaring, which is pretty much dragging you down.

>>Now you can get rid of Camerupt for a better Ground type. My suggestions in decreasing order: Flygon, Golem, Golurk, Nidoking

You should raise more than 6 pokemon anyway. A rotation team is much more efficient long-term (especially after Noel). 

With that in mind, I also suggest you raise some of the following: 

i) Crobat or Scolipede

ii) Ampharos or Eelektross

iii) Aggron or Klinklang

iv) Espeon or Gardevoir

15 hours ago, NickCrash said:

Go to Pyrrus Mt and get yourself an Emboar.

>Now you can remove Ursaring, which is pretty much dragging you down.

>>Now you can get rid of Camerupt for a better Ground type. My suggestions in decreasing order: Flygon, Golem, Golurk, Nidoking

You should raise more than 6 pokemon anyway. A rotation team is much more efficient long-term (especially after Noel). 

With that in mind, I also suggest you raise some of the following: 

i) Crobat or Scolipede

ii) Ampharos or Eelektross

iii) Aggron or Klinklang

iv) Espeon or Gardevoir

why emboar? he does not have the same camerupt problem(slow but frail)?

Emboar works as a Wallbreaker, which is something this team desperately needs. 

It is by no means frail with 110/65/65 as HP counts much more in damage calcs than Def/SpD (Ask Chansey).

It basically works as an improvement upon Ursaring, whilst being a reliable Fire type for the team. The OP wants to make a sturdy FGW core, and here's why Emboar fits:

> Emboar stats: 110 / 123 / 65 / 100 / 65 / 65

> Camerupt stats: 70 / 100 / 70 / 105 / 75 / 40

we can see that Emboar's higher HP makes up for the slightly lower defenses, and in fact it actually becomes much sturdier, especially when moderately invested

Also, Camerupt is forced to run mixed, not allowing full EV spread on all HP, Atk, SpA, not to mention the inferior offensive stats and the abysmal speed.

If you are so concerned with Speed, save a slot for Flame Charge (15lvl), along with Flare Blitz, Head Smash and (possibly) Superpower or Hammer Arm.

Right now Camerupt and Ursaring both take the same slow, not so good defensively pokemon role, that needs support in order to function properly. Emboar replaces them both and opens up room for a faster Ground type, that the team could benefit from. Something like Flygon improves the position much better, since it's also quite fast. 

To compare with something similar, Darmanitan is also great as a pokemon in general.

It's just that Emboar can also benefit from special moves as it levels up, while Darm desperately needs certain unobtainable TMs to work ideally.

That's why I suggest Emboar over Darmanitan, especially at the point he currently is.