The Wonderful Playthrough of Reborn Wonderlocke

V for Vendetta

Hey there you! This will be my 3rd run technically 4th run of Reborn in the wonderlocke format,but this time I decided to share it with you all :) Basic rules goes as following;

1.Only one pokemon/token per route ( Static encounters such as woobat from ceilling,geodude from rock smash and gift pokemon I will count as different encounters )

2.Trade any pokemon you get in-game via wonder trade

3.If it faints it must be released or boxed in the dead box ( Boxing for this play through)

4.Nick name each pokemon you get unless it already has a nick name ( Pokemon will be named after their original trainer if it doesnt have a name )

blob.png.3a8e3d1cd28aad54ef55b29f54453342.png

Now that's out of the way,meet Lucky v3.5 ,the not so lucky Reborn trainer.After arriving in the Reborn region of course the train would explode and of course it had to be raining.Fortunetly some how some way our unlucky Lucky survived said explosion.Arriving at the grand hall,he meets Victoria.Meeting Ame once again to choose his starter and he decided to choose Chimchar.After getting absolutely destroyed my Cain and Victoria.He decided to pull a Paul and release said Chimchar by trading it to another trainer.Fortunetly his now starter is going to be Roxy the Larvesta! Upon closer inspection,this one has Pokerus!Could this be his turning point in life?Will he finally succeed in this challenge?But then he realized that his Larvesta is level 1.How will his journey continue? Only his luck will guide him next.

blob.png.2c1ae6bdff7ddf83d29708c2ee0c74f5.png

Edited by V for Vendetta

@gkhmpg  Thank you very much! :D .

Lucky exited the Grand hall,hearts beating,fearing for Roxy's life.He walked ever so slowly towards the patches of grass to get an encounter.Unluckily enough he ran into a Flying type pidgey who was level 2,all he could do was throw the pokeball and sure enough,it stayed in :) .He traded it and got Booooooo the seedot who is also...level 1.After a few hours of life threatning grinding session we leveled up and beat most of the trainers around the bridge and city.Lucky traveled around the city looking for more encounters to trade.He managed to get every single encounter he could and traded 3 tokens off. Hence now we have Tristan the Abra, Darvin the Hippopotas and a Venipede with a very 18+ name since its named after its trainer.Side note,Booooooo the seedot also evolved into a Nuzleaf after fighting a poorly trained Lotad owned by a very triggered green haired trainer who told Lucky to scram off and get a life...he means gym badge.

blob.png.3a514ed8f0598179c7c08778b2b4b096.png

blob.png.4c2bb6e9bd084ab63299d00663939e5d.png

blob.png.43f8157f3b57bba737b2b46e152427e3.png

blob.png.bcb0e93e608147e4dfbd1358bdc118c1.png

Boxed Venipede since his level 25 AND this is the team for now :)

Edited by V for Vendetta

Oh man, I will be following this, goodluck on the runs. Never had the patience for Wonderlocke / Nuzlocke etc, don't want to not use a pokemon.. I want em all :P.

Just curiousity question: Are those pokemon like traded or in your shared pc cause those are some nice 'starters' :P.

2 hours ago, Blackbeared said:

Oh man, I will be following this, goodluck on the runs. Never had the patience for Wonderlocke / Nuzlocke etc, don't want to not use a pokemon.. I want em all :P.

Just curiousity question: Are those pokemon like traded or in your shared pc cause those are some nice 'starters' :P.

Hahaha :D I was sure someone would be sceptical :P But no everything I do here is legit. Infact tommorrow I'll post another "story" and the mons I got are pretty bad lol.

Edit:By legit I meant they are indeed off of a wonder trade and not traded via my PC...actually I don't have a second PC to trade with so idk why I even bothered to edit this at all :P

Edited by V for Vendetta

19 hours ago, HongaarseBeer said:

Good luck, you'll need it I think :D 

Thanks,I'll indeed need it :)

So after destroying Fern, Lucky heads to the gym to get them gains  the gym badge but some how he ended up on a quest on kabooming a factory that was trying to kaboom Julia's gym hence why we needed to kaboom that first.According to Julia but Lucky just thinks she just wants to blow up the factory.Fern and his sister showed up.That's cool.So soon after entering we of course immediately split up so now Lucky is paired with Fern.Problem? So they both continue to go through every grunts there was in that factory and got some explosions for Megumin Julia.And just before we blow open the door. Florania spoiled the fun and open the door via Watch dogs style.Here we meet Jessie and James  Aster and Eclipse,surprised there's no talking Duskull.They beat them easily and we another evolution :D we end it off with a huge explosion and Florinia sassing Julia. Now Lucky starts to walk towards the gym.

blob.png.026e7b1d9577ce514e75004b4f0b37c0.png

Lucky trained his team a bit and went to challenge Julia. The trainers around weren't all that really and the gym puzzle is very simple although he have questions regarding their moral standards of blowing up Voltorbs left and right.And also how is the explosion/self destruct radius is controlled to the point where nobody got hurt?Anyways, Lucky is now face to face with Julia.

blob.png.162d962ac0397208790f4425f2fabb08.png

The battle start and Lucky throws out Tristan the Kadabra while Julia sent out her Helioptile. And it dies to a crit confusion...The following 2 Voltorbs also dies to 1 confusion...Well at the very least Emolga survived 2 confusion so yeah. Points to her mons there. Blitzle din't stand a chance against Darvin the Hippopotas and then there was Electrode.

blob.png.e2bd11ae14b65c3dd450bfec0fe656d9.png

It did not stand a chance either.Yay free badge! :D 

After getting the gym badge Lucky teleported out thanks to Tristan who knows teleport and decided that he felt lucky and wanted to trade away two of his tokens...

blob.png.d801ab9d5f23fc71be3a785ccbb56915.png

blob.png.d3df2206ed20dd9d5cd9b96896a27e39.png

Lucky knew this was bound to happen eventually...Now we have Uggy the Woobat and Wondertrader the Pidgey...Uggggghhhhhh.

26 minutes ago, V for Vendetta said:

Lucky trained his team a bit and went to challenge Julia. The trainers around weren't all that really and the gym puzzle is very simple although he have questions regarding their moral standards of blowing up Voltorbs left and right.And also how is the explosion/self destruct radius is controlled to the point where nobody got hurt?Anyways, Lucky is now face to face with Julia.

blob.png.162d962ac0397208790f4425f2fabb08.png

The battle start and Lucky throws out Tristan the Kadabra while Julia sent out her Helioptile. And it dies to a crit confusion...The following 2 Voltorbs also dies to 1 confusion...Well at the very least Emolga survived 2 confusion so yeah. Points to her mons there. Blitzle din't stand a chance against Darvin the Hippopotas and then there was Electrode.

blob.png.e2bd11ae14b65c3dd450bfec0fe656d9.png

It did not stand a chance either.Yay free badge! :D 

After getting the gym badge Lucky teleported out thanks to Tristan who knows teleport and decided that he felt lucky and wanted to trade away two of his tokens...

blob.png.d801ab9d5f23fc71be3a785ccbb56915.png

blob.png.d3df2206ed20dd9d5cd9b96896a27e39.png

Lucky knew this was bound to happen eventually...Now we have Uggy the Woobat and Wondertrader the Pidgey...Uggggghhhhhh.

Well you say ugh now but you just got a couple of decent mons to help you with your Gym Battle against Florina. :P

34 minutes ago, Awesome_One said:

Well you say ugh now but you just got a couple of decent mons to help you with your Gym Battle against Florina. :P

I guess hahaha :D

15 minutes ago, HongaarseBeer said:

Upvote for the use of Kadabra

Don't you dare ever let him die!! 

Also, evolve him into an Alakazam when you can!

Wait.Is that your Abra? Cause someone seems attached to it :P

3 hours ago, T.O.W.A.N. said:

This seems like an interesting playthrough. What time do you usually play? 

I play on random times between Monday-Friday but I play alot on Saturday-Sunday , I dont have a specific time really but on Weekends between 3 to 4 hours at max.

8 hours ago, Hooligan said:

I saw some Pokemon named "Wonderlocke" when I was wondertrading sometimes, but there is a question that triggers me about that method of gameplay. Can you deposit any Pokemon you received in the PC (since it didn't fainted) or only fainted Pokemon?

By the way, good luck with the Wonderlocke. I will be following this because I'm curious about what is going to happen through this gameplay.

Thanks :D now regarding your question I have separate boxes (a box for tokens,death and useable mons) so I dont confuse which is which.So fainted goes in the Death box, Wondertrade mons/Tokens in the Token box and Pokemon that Im going to be using/Recieve from wondertrade is at the useable mons box.

Edited by V for Vendetta

36 minutes ago, Awesome_One said:

I wanted to ask before but I forgot. Are you gonna wondertrade back Pokémon that you already have? Say you got another Larvesta. You gonna wonder trade it away or will you keep it?

Yes I wondertrade away a pokemon thats "dupes" BUT if i trade that Larvesta away and I get another Larvesta in return, I have to keep that second Larvesta.Also I forgot to mention this lol but if I get a Mon that has my OT then I have to trade it until I get a Mon that has a different OT (If its a dupe I can trade it once more like the Larvesta situation) but basically I can not use mons with my OT. I also name every token I have as Wonderlocked to make sure I know.

Edited by V for Vendetta

Sorry for uploading this so late. I live a busy life :P Anyway! Here we go.Also I'm gonna change up how I'm gonna tell the story,tell me which is better,the old version or the new one.

@Awesome_One mentioned that I have a few decent mons for Florinia hence we welcome a new member to the team,

blob.png.414884435a90e34109f4c5c219344b56.png

Wondertrader the Pidgeotto! :D

We continue to head to the slums since theres a huge butt crack on the main road.And Victoria decided to stop us and heh too bad we have Tristan the Kadabra :D .

blob.png.c5a1ede0308d127e603337b749f25fb6.png

Oh god that was a VERY close encounter to death,if it hit one more arm thrust,Tristan would have been GONE. And we need him for Corey so...Yeah glad his still alive. Any who we continue to the slums and a bunch of living boxes takes residents there and it turns out its a pack of gangster Pokemon known as Scraggy and their boss Scrafty! and here the other reason I decided to train Wondertrader. We won almost losing our Pidgeotto in the process too lol. Too bad I can't upload the picture/screenshot since apparently its over the KB limit :( . We head to the coral ward and healed up.We ran into Amaria I think her name was? And cain. We beat Cain fairly easily since once again,Tristan and Darvin are just bosses.And we head to fight the PULSE...In afew more hours :D

You play with fire, my friend

1 hour ago, V for Vendetta said:

Too bad I can't upload the picture/screenshot since apparently its over the KB limit

If you copy them into paint, you can change the size of the pictures to make them fit the upload limit

7 minutes ago, HongaarseBeer said:

You play with fire, my friend

If you copy them into paint, you can change the size of the pictures to make them fit the upload limit

Heh, I forgot how frail the Abra line was, I was panicking screaming stop the arm thrusts and it stopped at 4 hits. Also thx for the tip, i'll try and make the pic abit more smaller via paint :)

5 hours ago, V for Vendetta said:

Heh, I forgot how frail the Abra line was, I was panicking screaming stop the arm thrusts and it stopped at 4 hits. Also thx for the tip, i'll try and make the pic abit more smaller via paint :)

Reasons I can't / Won't ever do a locke run ever. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I let a pokemon 'die / faint' and to treat it like it isn't with me.. I love me mons :D.

Anyway interesting playthrough so far, heart attacks here and there but understandable I guess XD.

Sorry I couldn't upload the story up yesterday,I got tied into things. :P Anyways two chapters today,one for PULSE and one for Florinia/Fern I'll upload the gym battle in a few hours ( Dont worry I'll be on time this time )

Heading up to see the PULSE situation when suddenly a random hobo starts Jonesin us (I still don't get why we have to fight him Ame) And after that we finally catch up with Florinia and Amaria ( Is it Amaris? I can't remember ) They gave us cut and the only member that could learn it was Boooooo the Nuzleaf. Feels bad man. Since Lucky is quite the gentleman, he decided to let the girls go first. Until a random vine tentacle decided to choke slam them both.Yikes, Shoud've gone first Lucky.Should have gone first...Now we meet Zel,zEl and zeL and yes they are all one person :D and what best way to get to know someone if not by battling so here we go!!!

blob.png.a51037c788be4919ea21a0c60703e379.png

This is uhh...VERY BADTASTIC!!! WE ARE OUT OF POTIONS TRYING TO STALL THIS GODDAMN TANGROWTH AND IT KEEPS CRITING!!!! I have to make an executive decission here. Im so sorry...

*YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO UPLOAD 184.32kb*

DAMN IT!I edited the picture as small as it could.Its Boooo the nuzleaf alright? I had to sack it off so I could kill the PULSE-Tangrowth with Dig+Sandstorm Darvin...

We put the poor soul the the death box.Its unfortunate but we have to keep going. Im so sorry Nuzleaf. You should have been traded to a better trainer.We took 3 tokens and wondertraded them off...

blob.png.2398316cb7a735f0a3f4807bdf16877f.png

We have alex12345 the Poochyena, Dain the Scatterbug and Carlos the Ponyta.I would show off Carlos and Dain BUT NOOO I can't :( I hate you upload limit.I'll let you guys vote on who to use since we...lost a team member today.I'm off to fight Fern and Florinia,see you guys in 2 or 3 hours ( I promise )

sorry I have splitting headache right now,ill try to get it done as soon as it goes away

Edited by V for Vendetta

Alright! Headaches gone so I'm good to upload this one now .So we went up the stairs and we found ourselves in the Onyx Ward.Where the gym and school is at.Shortly after arriving at the schools front door,Fern stopped us.He then proceed to give orders for every students to stop us from entering the school and activates the schools gate for the front of the school.But that won't stop us from getting the damn badge! After running through all the students and completing the quiz.We are now head to head with Fern who is still adamant about not letting us pass...Here we go again. 

blob.png.900bc6f81248eec9352bb42fd2f18daf.png

Its was a very straight forward battle.No casualties on my side but not on Fern's.Tristan the Kadabra once again proved himself to be the alpha of the team.Before leaving,Fern claimed that he'll take on the Pokemon League.Good on him.Now for the main battle and reason we are here. Florinia.

blob.png.d698bbcb645f9f78018f8de451bcd720.png

It was a very easy battle at first,Wondertrader the Pidgeotto and Tristan the Kadabra did quick work for almost every Pokemon she throws out until Cradily came in.Now it became a real stalling fest.I risked it and threw out Wondertrader to use sand attack on it hoping it would miss and lucky enough, it did.Another sand attack but this time it managed to hit Wondertrader with a powerful Smack down.Wondertrader survived with a suprising amount of health left which is at 19HP, I was sure it would have gone below 10hp. Next I switched in Darvin the Hippopotas and stall the Cradily of its Recovery and Smack Down power point (PP) whilst dealing damage with dig as its boosted by the terrain.We defeated her! :D Before leaving,she asked us to deal with the crisis that is happening in the Jasper and Beryl Ward and gave us the PULSE-Dex.

To celebrate our victory I've decided to trade off one more token and hence now we have...

blob.png.3f2726d5225ce56a286ceb18871d997e.png

Paul the Sneasel :D Thank you very much for the lovely Sneasel Paul,so shout out to you :) 

11 hours ago, HongaarseBeer said:

Or use paint to resize them

I did that but still it gets too blurry to the point where you can barely see anything lol and still wouldnt upload so I had to delete a Gear 4th Luffy fan art I posted and also my "Ideas are bullet proof" Gif just to make more room. Ame pls we need more mb :(

14 hours ago, EndearingCharacterTrait said:

If you host the pics somewhere else you can link them directly to avoid hitting the upload limit each time. Maybe Imgur? 

Hmmm.Maybe I'll try that and see how it goes, Ive never done anything like that before but thanks for the suggestion though :D