TheUntitled000

Iori Yagami - Reborn Style W.I.P

Hey There Guys and Gals ! 

it's been forever since i've posted anything ..so today i bring my latest creation ..... so,..how is it ?? what do you all think ??

Yagami_TheUntitled000.jpg

• Upvote 2

Damn, that's pretty well made :-)

I attempted to make this kind of sprite for @Yagami, but yours is extremly detailed, good job ! By the way, did you use Titania's animation sprites for this one ? It reminds me a little bit of her.

Edited by Q-Jei

I can see you put a lot of effort into it! The hair style is pretty slick and the outfit's design definitely isn't something that would be out of place in the city... By chance have you tested it to see how well it works in-game? At a glance some of the sizing seems off probably because of the different pixel resolutions so making that all consistent would be the next step. Keep it up!

• Thanks 1

Very cool. I think your backsprite and walking animation are your strong points there. What is that fabric connecting the legs?

it's just a detail from the original concept of Iori in the "The King of Fighters" series..nothing new there...

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, I have been waiting for this day for so long.

• Haha 1

I'll send you the High Quality version of the sprites as soon as i can Yagami..😎

Edited by TheUntitled000