A new life

SuperNova

Hey! So recently I have been playing lots of fangames ( Incurgence <3 ) but my pc broke and I only have a phone left. As it will take a while to fix my pc I am looking fpr good games for my phone. Games from emulators spesificaly. I played tons of Radiant Hisoria, Chrono trigger, FF 6, Xenoblade and I ran out of games to play. I would like good rpgs for gba, snes, ds and even ps1*, with great story .

* Not that I don't like ps1 I just am not sure my phone can handle 5 discs at once.

9 hours ago, SuperNova said:

But I'm thinking of giving ffvii a try.

tumblr_ncbc1eOKL41sgsitwo8_500.gif

Personally I think FFV is the best gateway game into the FF series. I know a lot of people like VI, IV hasn't aged all that well (it's decent), but my personal favorite is IX. VII and VIII definitely should not be your first FF games in this day and age. They have not aged well.

Aside from both Fire Emblem & Final Fantasy, I personally enjoys Tactic ogre-Knight of lodis(gba),Tales of Heart R(DS). Super Robot Wars K & W have decent writing(maybe because I only watched ONE series that's presented in the game) but the world building is quite amazing (and hilarious) for me. 

Edited by TY97mus