Alone in the woods with Scoutmaster Venren

Venren

... but luckily for you he's just a 25-year old average male with an obsession for anime & good games. Plus, he studies IT, when not working on finishing his third run through reborn. Upon closer inspection he is no real scoutmaster, loves hiking though. He strikes you as the holds-back-mostly-but-sometimes-can't-resist-the-fridge-at-1am-night-type- how he's in good optical shape he probably doesn't know himself. Long hikes through mountains & and hills of the glorious austrian empire while contempleting life, how to be a good dungeon master, and which pokemon can be replaced to finally make space for something thats actually good not fancy-looking, may be the reason.

'Servus'  he greets you through his beard in nice-mannered austrian fashion.
'Looks like I finally found the place, eh? Time and tide wait for no man, and I almost finished my third journey through reborn by now. Thought it was a good reason to stop by and deliver my greetings- warm smiles and a gentle bow to the good folks around here, as well as my thankful gratitude to the lady Amethyst and the full roster of her knights- aditionally lord Cloud for obvious reasoning & a man whom I sadly can't name here cause he chose his alias rather vulgar. In my darkest hour at attempt no. 52 on a certain gym leader whose name I worked hard on forgetting because he haunted me in my dreams too, he wonder traded me the shinx I could never afford. Feel yourself praised good man, for I have raised it to terrible destructive power, an unreckonable force-of-nature, going by the name of Zsee, leaving but destruction in it's wake.
Together with his trusted companion and co-leader, a Vespiquen commonly dubbed 'lady order' by the team, they led my force to victory when evil cultist cornered us in their wicked catacombs. Arceus himself must have paled in face of the havoc they caused. When I found myself knocking on death's door as the I faced the almighty one himself there was one last man standing - primeape, or as I call him - the doorkeeper.
I could keep talking for hours, but that's enough for introductions I think' 
he closes.

'Time to get to know some of the companions I might meet in these lands - I have plenty embarrassing stories to share as well as many one or two moments of glory...'

a bard hears a tale being told coming from somewhere in this town he has traveled so many times. he listens to this storyteller and starts playing dramatic background music as his tale goes on. while the bard may go unnoticed he shall make sure all are welcomed in this town

A most cordial welcome to you Sir Venren and welcome to Reborn! Do enjoy your stay here and see ya 'round!

That's quite the intro you got there. Nice to meet ya!

2 hours ago, Venren said:

In my darkest hour at attempt no. 52 on a certain gym leader whose name I worked hard on forgetting because he haunted me in my dreams too

*eagerly raises hand* Ooooh, Is it Radomus? Can't say any of the male gym leaders gave me too much trouble, but I do suppose that he was rather difficult. (His Malamar sweeped my team the first time I fought him)

Certainly will <3

Actually grinding through the breeding guides right now, never did that before
Third time's the charm

If I were to become a real Scoutmaster/Hiker what Pokemon would fit in my pocket... hm
Chandelure has to be in there- good guy guide needs a lamp
Any suggestions for me ~

*eagerly raises hand* Ooooh, Is it Radomus? Can't say any of the male gym leaders gave me too much trouble, but I do suppose that he was rather difficult. (His Malamar sweeped my team the first time I fought him)

*gets cozy before the campfire, enjoying the bards tunes*
It was the grim entity called 'shade' actually his speedy Gengar always got me good, and luck wasn't in my favor.
Radomus I actually defeated in fierce battle, after some countless trials, I abused a Murkrows song to take the Malamar down with it, for a prankster always strikes first~
Deperate measures I am not proud of, but a man has to progress eventually

Edited by Venren
Added content

6 hours ago, Venren said:

*gets cozy before the campfire, enjoying the bards tunes*
It was the grim entity called 'shade' actually his speedy Gengar always got me good, and luck wasn't in my favor.
Radomus I actually defeated in fierce battle, after some countless trials, I abused a Murkrows song to take the Malamar down with it, for a prankster always strikes first~
Deperate measures I am not proud of, but a man has to progress eventually

Oh yeah.... forgot about Shade. Truly a worthy adversary.  His Gengar outsped just about everything I had, but got him real good when I threw in Liepard into the mix....

Definitely a fun battle.

6 hours ago, Venren said:

If I were to become a real Scoutmaster/Hiker what Pokemon would fit in my pocket... hm
Chandelure has to be in there- good guy guide needs a lamp
Any suggestions for me ~

I don't know about a pokemon that would fit in your pocket.....

Although if your going for a Hiker/Traveler type, Flygon would fit great. The "Desert Spirit" according to the pokedex...

If you mean more of a Guide, then Ampharos would be perfect.

The tail's tip shines brightly and can be seen from far away. It acts as a beacon for lost people. Great pokedex entry and perfect for a guide.

1 minute ago, Dragoknight said:

Oh yeah.... forgot about Shade. Truly a worthy adversary.  His Gengar outsped just about everything I had, but got him real good when I threw in Liepard into the mix....

Definitely a fun battle.

I don't know about a pokemon that would fit in your pocket.....

Although if your going for a Hiker/Traveler type, Flygon would fit great. The "Desert Spirit" according to the pokedex...

If you mean more of a Guide, then Ampharos would be perfect.

The tail's tip shines brightly and can be seen from far away. It acts as a beacon for lost people. Great pokedex entry and perfect for a guide.

Yes! That's a lovely idea- Amphoros it is. I will consider Flygon aswell, amazing you know all their entries~ should have probably read them a little more careful

Well the hiker depicted in the games does have a giant backpack so maybe he can work out something. Although now that I have checked Amphoros might still be a little to big to carry around outside a pokeball.
If I remember correctly there's a Vaaty to pick up pretty early in the game too <3