Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

SOLICE Sidequests

Azodian

Question

I just cleaned up the South Obsidia slums, and find myself at a loss for what to do next. I got the GUM key and solved the puzzle in the water treatment plant, but I want to know if there's anything else. What other side quests do I get for cleaning up the slums?

Also, how do I get on the roof?

If anyone has any suggestions for other end of episode side quests they thought were fun, I'm open to suggestions.

3 answers to this question

Renovating the slums only do 2 things:

1.You get the GUM key and get goomy.

2.You can get Maxwell's job application.(This is applicable only if you joined Team Magma)

There are some good and some small sidequest in episode 16.But I think you can do almost all of them before finishing episode 16.I will write down some sidequests since I am not sure which one you have done:

1.Simon sidequest for super rod and TM toxic.

2.That cave in Chysolia forest where you can surf and get lot of random items and also flame orb(probably).

3.The never ending sidequest of Corin rogue.You can do it and later he escapes to the desert and you get a safety goggles for consolation prize.

4.Explore the entire azurine lake with surf and dive.This is a big area.You can get a mega stone,evolite,razor claw,mudkip and lots of item with huge monetary value.

5.Using the silver key card to get toxic orb.

6.That library where the gothitale lives.There is shelf there if you interact with the books in the correct sequence you get a field effect and TM (solar beam perhaps).

7.That really huge sidequest where it begins with getting a ring in the underwater and ends with a prophecy.This sidequest basically has multiple segments which are related.

8.Spyce restaurent sidequest to get leftovers.

9.Returning the igglybuff to get luck incense and pixie plate.

10.That blind girl in Coral ward.Answer some question to get a field effect.

And probably some other things I missed.

Now it depends on which ones you have done already.

Edited by Yagami

For reference, here are the other two renovation options:

If you renovated the Railnet, you would have gained access to a trade for Chimchar, as well as a few other items, including a Weakness Policy. Most importantly, you would have been able to get an Assault Vest. Also, shortcuts via the railnet.

If you renovated Azurine Islands, meanwhile, you would have been able to get Bulbasaur, a Rocky Helmet and, I might be wrong on this, either Pinsirite or Heracrossite.