Field effect ideas V2!

Hi again guys. As the title says, this is the second version of this type of post. I think that made sense grammatically and whatnot. Regardless of my D in English, feel free to drop your field effect ideas in here. 

I remade this thread because my old one has been collecting some dust, but while it was alive, people seemed to love it. So here's another one. As always, I'll kick it off with one of the 23, I mean, of the few field effects I've created that I believe are somewhat balanced. Oh yeah, also, don't make fields needlessly one sided and OP. Remember, the player should be able to use field effects as well. 

Graveyard- 

Spoiler

"The souls of the dead live on here..."

x1.5 to all special Ghost type attacks

"The attack drew power from the depths of Hades..."

x1.2 to all Physical Ghost type attacks 

"The attack struck vitals within your spirit!"

Physical Ghost type attacks now drain health equal to half the damage dealt. 

x1.3 to all Special Fire type attacks

"The flames of hell scorch the opponent!"

All Fire type attacks get Ghost Type added on to them.

x.0.5 to all Dark Type attacks

"Ghosts don't fear the dark."

x0.2 to all Fairy Type attacks

"Your condescending antics have no place here."

Ghost/Dark type Pokemon get a random stat boosted every round

Poison Gas badly poisons.

"Mist" moves (Haze, Mist) lower a random stat for the opponent, and raise a random stat for the user.

x2.0 to priority attacks. 

"BOO!"

PULSE, Dimensional Rift, and any other genetically modified Pokemon created by someone evil, or by someone with intentions to harm people are instantly OHKOd with the exception of Ghost, Fire, and Dark Type Pokemon. 

"Join us in the hell you have created you stygian demon!"

This field would go with my fakemon, Unleashed Spiritomb. Just know that it's op and it can abuse this field. 

Also, Feel free to come up with characters, stories, whatever you want to go with the field. Fakemon. You name it. It's all fun and games anyway.

Spoiler

U N T I L  Y O U  S E E  M Y  H E L L F I R E  F I E L D. 

I love bold, italics, and Italians. 

Special Message. Very important before posting. 

Spoiler

THANK YOU WHOEVER MOD FOR NOT GIVING ME A WARNING POINT AND JUST COMBINING MY FIRST POST WITH MY SECOND. I LOVE YOU.

Edited by Sceptilespy

4 minutes ago, Hooligan said:

I really wonder why the graveyard field wasn't added before, because it's a unique and haunted place where the dead rests in peace. The dead will make you regret for bothering their peace.

IDK to be honest. In Reborn, Rejuv, AND Desolation, there's never been a special effect for the Graveyard which kinda gets me mad. 

For some reason no one had came out with their field ideas yet. 

Floating Rocks Field

Concept

This field occurs in the strange part of a certain region, where giant rocks with metals or minerals in them float in the air due to a weird magnetic field acting in the area. It is a sacred land for miners or treasure hunters as these rocks might contain rare gems and items. The floating rocks extend to about 50 metres above the ground.

Meanwhile trainers tend to train here to improve the mobility of their Pokemon, especially with the floating rocks as an obstacle, creative movements or ways to use projectile moves were developed. 

Wild Pokemon that resides here are mainly Pokemon with small sizes, as large Pokemon tend to collide with the floating rocks when moving, hurting them in the process.  Although it was said that Flying type Pokemon build nests on top of the rocks that float at the higher areas.

Field Mechanics

(Giant Rocks float everywhere, occupying a lot of space in the surroundings) 

- Pokemon with a size of larger than human receives entry hazard damage (equivalent to Stealth Rock) 

- Stealth Rock will fail 

- (Collision!) For Pokemon with a size of larger than human , using contact moves causes a damage on the user by 2% 4%, 8%, 16% or 32% max hp depending on its type resistance against Rock type damage.

- (The rocks provide protection for you and your opponent)  Accuracy of special moves are decreased by 20%.

- ( XXX stood on top of the rocks, gaining more air time!) When the moves Fly, Bounce, Splash, Jump Kick or High Jump Kick is used. User gains an extra turn of "In air" status before initiating the attacking sequence. During the extra "in-air" turn, special moves can be used by the "in-air" Pokemon, while physical moves cannot.

- (It's over An*kin! I got the high ground!)  When initiating the attacking sequence of Fly, Bounce, Splash, Jump Kick or High Jump Kick. The user gains -1 priority.

Move Boosts/Nerfs

- (Rock POWERRRR!!!!) x1.5 damage to Rock type moves

- (The rocks are hurled towards your opponent!) When Special Psychic and Special Flying type moves were used, deals an extra 2% 4%, 8%, 16% or 32% max hp damage to opponent according to its type resistance against Rock type damage. 

- (The floating rocks joined in the attack!) The move Rock Slide gains x2 damage

- (The magnetic field is disrupted! The rocks moves around randomly!) When a multi-hitting electric type move is used, all Pokemon on the field receives damage according to Rock resistance.

Field Alteration/Destruction

- (The floating rocks crashes down due to the intense gravity!) When the move Gravity is used, all Pokemon on the field faints. The field turns into regular field until the Gravity effect is gone.

Saw your desire for a "Graveyard Field". As it turns out, I have one. Enjoy. I have a ton more realistic fields like these as well, if anyone is interested.

#--------------------------- Graveyard [GY] --------------------------------#
"Rest in Peace."
* Pokemon Sleep for an additional turn
* Perish Song activates after 2 turns
* Cursed Body's activation chance is increased to 50% (from 30%)
* Curse only cuts 1/4th of the user's Max HP (from 1/2)
* Pokemon with Defeatist have their Speed lowered one stage at the end of each round
* Rest gains priority +1
* Bide and Innards Out deal double damage
* Grudge reduces the PP of all opponent's moves to 0 if successful
* Fissure becomes a 100 power 100 accuracy physical Ghost-type move with a high Critical Hit Ratio
* Heal Block lasts indefinitely

* Anger Point activates in a pinch (user is below 1/3 Max HP)
* Pokemon using Earthquake, Earth Power, Steamroller, Bulldoze, Magnitude, Stomp, and Drill Run are Cursed
* Dig executes in one turn and applies additional Ghost type damage
* Final Gambit always leaves the user with 1 HP, but fails if used when at 1 HP
* Wake-Up Slap, Round, and Relic Song apply super-effective damage to Ghost types (Round and Relic Song act as a funerary rite or eulogy)
* Haze and Mist also lower the opponent's accuracy (but do not activate Misty Terrain)
* These moves increase in base power x1.3:
  Dig   Shadow Sneak  Spirit Shackle  Incinerate  Dark Void
  Rage   Sleep Talk  Bone Club  Bone Rush  Shadow Bone
  Doom Desire  Wake-Up Slap  Natural Gift  Last Resort  Judgment
  Round   Hex   Night Daze  Hyperspace Hole  Oblivion Wing 

Relic Song   Rock Tomb  Sand Tomb
* The accuracy of these moves becomes 100: 
  Dark Void   Bone Rush   Bone Club
* The following moves' and abilities' stat-changing effect is amplified:
  Amnesia   Tearful Look   Fake Tears
* Nature Power becomes Dig
* Camouflage changes the user's type to Ghost