A proper introduction is required!

Blackbeared

As the title suggest, just signed up and I'm thinking a proper introduction is at hand!

So Hello everyone, name's Blackbeared (Or Joey in real life, if you wanna call me that :))! And I've known Reborn for some time, don't remember which episode it was but at first I didn't try Reborn. It felt to awkward for me at the beginning. However after some searching for good romhacks and storylines, people kept saying Reborn along with some other ones so I gave it a shot. And I feel like an idiot that I didn't try it back then. But that's all the in the past and I'm playing it now.

It's different from normal games, like the setting and all that, at first I was kinda skeptical, cause I'm used to normal bushes with pokémon in them, not the walk in the street and get random encounters stuff, but at this point I'm kinda digging it.

That however, does bring me to a question, that shouldn't really belong here so if it's not allowed or anything, correct me, I'll edit this out and make a post in the appropriate forum.

I noticed in Obtainable pokemon that Litleo is in there, and that has to be my favorite pokemon, of all of them out there. Like his evolution is the King of the Jungle in my opinion. And I found out you "can" get him pretty early on. So I followed some videos on where he was, what you need to do. And... I can't seem to find him.

I am playing on Episode 16, I have no Vulpix, Zigzagoon or Litleo at the moment (Some reddit posts etc were talking about Zigzagoon / Vulpix in the same topic as Litleo so I thought I'd mention it). I did install a mod to change the weather as people were saying it has to be day time, and sunny. But still nothing to be found.

Any ideas?

Also followup question. What is your favorite pokémon if you can only choose 1!?

Hello ! Welcome to reborn hope you will enjoy your stay :) 

If you have some pokemons you need i can provide you them for sure. And my favorite pokemon is typhlosion

Edited by Pμrple

Howdy capn' Blackbeared! A most gregarious greetings and welcome to the forums of Reborn! Enjoy your stay and see ya 'round!

As for your quest for more 'mon, I do know that Zigzagoon can be found right outside the Grand Hall.

As for Vulpix, you get it from a trade with a clown in the upstairs section of the gate between Agate circus and the unaccessable Agate city. Do be prepared for a riddle though!

Litleo is an event in the area behind the cut tree in Obsidia Ward, and then you play a bit of hide and seek. However, I'm not entirely sure if you can get it after a certain point. So in your case, I think the only way to get a Litleo would be through trading.

6 hours ago, Blackbeared said:

What is your favorite pokémon if you can only choose 1!?

Only 1? I like so many pokemon, and each for different reasons. But, if you only want one, then how 'bout you look at my profile pic?

EDIT: So in an effort to feed my curiosity, I went out on a hunt and can confirm Litleo can be found in the area where you first find the event Litleo (it is rather rare though).

Edited by Dragoknight

Thanks everyone, for the warm welcome. Makes me feel fuzzy inside hehe :).

5 hours ago, Pμrple said:

Hello ! Welcome to reborn hope you will enjoy your stay :) 

If you have some pokemons you need i can provide you them for sure. And my favorite pokemon is typhlosion

Might have to take you on that offer, can't for the life of me seem to get the event or anything hehe :P.

3 hours ago, Dragoknight said:

Howdy capn' Blackbearded! A most gregarious greetings and welcome to the forums of Reborn! Enjoy your stay and see ya 'round!

As for your quest for more 'mon, I do know that Zigzagoon can be found right outside the Grand Hall.

As for Vulpix, you get it from a trade with a clown in the upstairs section of the gate between Agate circus and the unaccessable Agate city. Do be prepared for a riddle though!

Litleo is an event in the area behind the cut tree in Obsidia Ward, and then you play a bit of hide and seek. However, I'm not entirely sure if you can get it after a certain point. So in your case, I think the only way to get a Litleo would be through trading.

Only 1? I like so many pokemon, and each for different reasons. But, if you only want one, then how 'bout you look at my profile pic?

EDIT: So in an effort to feed my curiosity, I went out on a hunt and can confirm Litleo can be found in the area where you first find the event Litleo (it is rather rare though).

So in the EDIT. You went on the hunt, is this the hunt with the Lilipup, or atleast, I had one event with a Lilipup, is it either Lilipup or Litleo ?

Anyway thanks all, might just have to train growlith a little for the 4th gym hehe :)!

43 minutes ago, Blackbeared said:

So in the EDIT. You went on the hunt, is this the hunt with the Lilipup, or atleast, I had one event with a Lilipup, is it either Lilipup or Litleo ?

Anyway thanks all, might just have to train growlith a little for the 4th gym hehe :)!

Nope, the Litleo and the Lilpup events are two completely different things. The Lilpup event is where you find it in various spots among the wards. The Litleo event is where you encounter it in the place mentioned and obtain it after a battle. Oh, and by on the hunt, I just mean I searched for it like any other wild 'mon.

And no prob! If you need any more help finding pokemon/items, you should probably check out the "On the Hunt" section of the forums.

8 hours ago, Dragoknight said:

Nope, the Litleo and the Lilpup events are two completely different things. The Lilpup event is where you find it in various spots among the wards. The Litleo event is where you encounter it in the place mentioned and obtain it after a battle. Oh, and by on the hunt, I just mean I searched for it like any other wild 'mon.

And no prob! If you need any more help finding pokemon/items, you should probably check out the "On the Hunt" section of the forums.

I finally figured it out, I first had to find Litleo in a alleyway somewhere south of where he would ran off to. Took me a while but I figured that hey.. There was a tree here before, where does this lead.. And well there was the little Litleo <3.

1 hour ago, Zarc said:

@Blackbeared no problem , you just need to check my trades topics ( link on my signature ) and say the pokemon you want :) 

Not needed currently but I will keep this in mind, you never know what I'll need hehe :D. Did figure out how to get a Litleo now :D! Thanks though :D!