Glitchtale. Love Part 2.

Damien

(no spoilers) So I just finished watching Glitchtale:Season 2 Episode 4, "Love" Part 2. I rode the train of feels AND the train of hype. Now. I know this site is based MAINLY on Pokemon. But who's to say we can't have Undertale here? Amethyst if you see this I would like to start the new Undertale Thread,where people can talk about Undertale freely and not get bothered by haters,I understand if you don't want a new thread but It'd be nice for UT and Glitchtale lovers to share their thoughts without people treating us like we are trash waiting to be taken out. 1 last thing to everyone. Do NOT let the fandoms or communities ruin your experience of games. WHO IN THE LITERAL FUCK tries to force other people to do their choices 'cause it's "the right way" Welp newsflash people who spread cringe during games THIS WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOUR CHOICES.

Rant off. Carry on and have a good day/night/afternoon/morning (Timezones) whoever reads this.

Hiyo. I don't think you're going to need Ame's or anyone's approval to create a thread about Undertale. I just created a RWBY thread a couple days ago without asking anyone. The worst thing that can happen is your thread dying out because there aren't enough interested people. But in Undertale's case, I think there are enough fans out there to make the thread live for a while.

Besides Reborn is a generally tolerant place. No one is going to have any issue with discussions about Undertale and its AU, as long as they follow the forum's rules. No lewd content, notably (and goodness we all know there's a mukload of lewd Undertale fanart around).

I like Undertale too, btw. If an Undertale thread pops up, I'll make sure to check it out ;)