Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Corin Sidequest

KindleofDreams

Question

Hey there!

So I've finished up E16 as much as I could've.

Been doing all the sidequests. So This is about the Corin quest.

Corin stole the pokemon in 7th street, and now I dont know where to go? I've tried reading several threads but the information is scattered and incomplete.

So please help;)

EDIT:

I've beaten the 3 copies + the one in Adrienns gym.

He told me he's one of the old copies. I checked all 3 but he's nowhere to be found. 

--What now?

-Magenta

Edited by KindleofDreams

8 answers to this question

If you checked all the 3 copies then the only explanation is that you chose to not upgrade the railnet or did not update anything at all. You might have also not spoken to the police chief after obtaining info that the real one is one of the fakes. So you should try that first. If that doesn't work then upgrade the railnet if you haven't already. Go to grand hall and talk to the guy there to upgrade the railnet. You could also upgrade other stuff but only one of the three things are allowed.

Meaning if you upgrade railnet then you can't upgrade anything else, if you upgrade the slums then you can't upgrade anything else, etc.

Edited by Zander