So many paths to take, and so our story begins!

Eevee

Hello friends and fellow pokemon enthusiasts! Here my journey begins with all of you, and from the looks of it, this community is wonderful. As my username suggests, I love all things Eevee! I can't wait for episode 17 to be released and I have to thank everyone involved in making the game so amazing. I've already recommended the game to so many friends and love the game dearly. I look forward to hearing about everyone's favorite parts of the game. But enough with my introduction! :3

Y'know, part of me is surprised that the username 'eevee' wasn't taken. Sometimes Reborn seems really small.

Anyway! Welcome~ Glad to hear we've somehow managed to leave a good impression on you already^^

Though tsk - asking us about our favourite part of the game without setting a good example and telling us about yours first? I'll be wanting to hear about yours, this being your introduction post and all that. Do tell!~

Mine's PULSE Abra. Wish we could've taken that lil' fella home. It was entertaining.

welcome to reborn! i am a local bard here to assist you in your endeavors to beat the reborian gym leaders. i also find memes and epic pictures of pokes and since yours is eevee i shall find one for all types.

Spoiler

Image result for eevee fan artImage result for jolteon fans artImage result for vaporeon fans artImage result for flareon fan artImage result for umbreon fan artImage result for espeon fan artImage result for leafeon fan artImage result for glaceon fan artImage result for sylveon fan art

feel free to use one as your profile pick!

Howdy Eevee!

A most sincere welcome to the forums of Reborn! Do enjoy your stay and see ya 'round! 

Might I ask what are your favourite eeveeloutions? Personally, my favourites are Espeon and Umbreon (with Sylveon close in third). Oh, but I'd love to see a dragon type eeveeloution (or any eeveeloution really).

Edited by Dragoknight

59baa2c496d01_Welcometo2.png.093ed63d34d05fd595ad7ba435deeefe.png

...............I mean, welcome to the forums.  I hope you enjoy your stay.

As for favorite moment, was returning to Reborn City after beating Ciel and seeing the new city.  Even though I had only been playing Reborn for about 2 months (counting a week without a computer), it made my eyes misty.   A close second is every chance you get to drive Fern's inferiority complex home by beating his face in.

Hello Eevee, welcome to Reborn!

There are many parts of this game I like, but my favorites are probably raiding the Orphanage, freeing the kids, and the whole Tanzan Cove/Chrysolia segment. To me it kinda feels like going on an adventure with a bunch of friends. It's pretty cool.

My favorite fight is the PC and Cain vs Sigmund at Yureyu. I like Cain a lot, and teaming up with him to the sound of one of the best themes in the whole pokémon universe always feels awesome.

18 hours ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

welcome to reborn! i am a local bard here to assist you in your endeavors to beat the reborian gym leaders. i also find memes and epic pictures of pokes and since yours is eevee i shall find one for all types.

Hide contents

Image result for eevee fan artImage result for jolteon fans artImage result for vaporeon fans artImage result for flareon fan artImage result for umbreon fan artImage result for espeon fan artImage result for leafeon fan artImage result for glaceon fan artImage result for sylveon fan art

feel free to use one as your profile pick!

These are all amazing :3 X3