Those moments you've laughed

SilverAngelus

One day my family and I were watching Paw Patrol at lunch (reason: 3 y.o. nephew), I noticed that a dog was dubbed by the same girl that dubs Lisa Simpson (at least in the italian version). That dog was a male Dalmatian, so I started to call him "male Lisa". My brother and my mother (who always has her back to the TV) understands all of this and laugh with me.

One day, at lunch, my father (who always sits in front of the TV) asks "Why do you call it "male Lisa"?", and I say "Because its dubbed "by Lisa", but the dog is actually male, since the other characters refer to him as a male", and my father "OK, got it".

The following day my father asks "Who is "male Lisa"?", and I say "How is that you don't know? The one who has the same voice as Lisa, the Dalmatian." Then my father points at a dog onscreen and asks "That one?" - the dog onscreen was a "Cockapoo". Wait a minute, I'm still laughing.

Some days after, at lunch, my father asks "But why do you keep talking about Lisa?". We (my mother, my brother and I) all look astounded at him, then I try to explain: "Because the dog, the Dalmatian, has the same voice as Lisa. It has the voice of a girl, but is actually male". Then my father listens carefully to the TV, and, when the Dalmatian talks, exclaims "Oh! I didn't notice before!".

All I remember after that is me saying "Dad, I've told you three times already!" and my mother shouting "Even I, that always have my back to the TV, know it!".

We laughed until the end of that lunch. My father laughed too.

Edited by Corso

You should check the funny picture thread.
You would be surprised how much a simple thing can people laugh.

One day I was walking back to home.A woman was walking in front of me.So there was a cow in the middle of the road.Suddenly the cow moved to the side of the road.The woman was scared and quickly went to middle of the road.At the same time,the cow again moved to the middle of the road.Then the woman quickly cross the street.The woman actually thought a cow chasing her.

Let's see if you like these picture from the funny picture thread:

Spoiler

tumblr_mcek84YyLg1qzcv7no1_500.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_mwao81GmTo1qb5gkjo2_500.gif

e7cff48a386337e58c52ff35d5f6b3ad.png

On 10/5/2017 at 6:13 AM, Yagami said:

You should check the funny picture thread.
You would be surprised how much a simple thing can people laugh.

One day I was walking back to home.A woman was walking in front of me.So there was a cow in the middle of the road.Suddenly the cow moved to the side of the road.The woman was scared and quickly went to middle of the road.At the same time,the cow again moved to the middle of the road.Then the woman quickly cross the street.The woman actually thought a cow chasing her.

So what was a cow doing on the road in the first place?

I know all of you laughed at these quite hard, but not a giggle came from me. I tried watching youtube videos, vines, etc., but not a single thing made me laugh.