Just to be sure...Bulk Up TM08

VitaniDaReal

So I was readying myself up for my gym fight against Erick in West Gearen, training my Lycanroc and thinking to myself: "Would be awesome if I could teach it bulk up" then I decide to check a few threads in the history of rejuvenation which include, but are not limited to, this and that d

The question is. Since I'm confused, Has anyone been able to locate bulk up? If so, where?

TIA

Edited by VitaniDaReal

I was under the impression the maker of the tm location guide was just unlucky at not finding it, not their fault in any way

Also at some point in time it was given by keta buuut...stacking shot was at, what people call, "goldenwood pond", they were then swapped with bulk up being in this pond but I browsed every body of water in goldenwood with no luck.

Is it official then? Is bulk up unavailable at this point? :(

Edited by VitaniDaReal

Just now, VitaniDaReal said:

" understandably so"?

Eh I'm kinda late to the party :l

What was wrong with it?

IMO getting Bulk Up that early on (even though it was past the 5th gym) is pretty broken, given that it can be v easy to sweep through leaders that start w/ physical attackers.

If you really want it, find a safe location to save (a location that remained unchanged through versions) go back to V6(I think?) grab it, then go back to the same spot, save, then come back in V9. It's risky though, as your file might get messed up.

11 hours ago, TheWaddleDee said:

IMO getting Bulk Up that early on (even though it was past the 5th gym) is pretty broken, given that it can be v easy to sweep through leaders that start w/ physical attackers.

If you really want it, find a safe location to save (a location that remained unchanged through versions) go back to V6(I think?) grab it, then go back to the same spot, save, then come back in V9. It's risky though, as your file might get messed up.

from what i know you can.t go back to older versions because of the new things added like pkmns and the game can.t read them 

17 minutes ago, AnnDy said:

from what i know you can.t go back to older versions because of the new things added like pkmns and the game can.t read them 

You can actually revert back to older versions.I did it to get nincada because now it is really rare.

But you will have to box your gen 7 pokemon in the pc and load in an unchanged area.