New in Town

Dream

Hi there!

Here is Dream, from Italy, at my first time on a non-Italian forum. 

I love music, in particular prog (as someone will understand from my image) and hard rock ,rap and some metal, but I don't play any instrument. Also I like books, cinema, series... cool stories in general.

Maybe that's the reason I appreciate Reborn so much, it's my favourite Pokemon game for its plot and characters, so the hype for the upcoming ep 17 convinced me to join you.

Now I'll wait with you, hoping the update to come soon, maybe with Dragonite because is my favourite.

Goodnight everyone!

welcome to reborn! Quick warning: NEVER ASK WHEN THE NEXT EPISODE IS BEING RELEASED! That's one of the biggest no-nos on the Forums. Every time it's asked Ame delays it some more

Howdy ho Dream!

A most cordial welcome to to the forums of Reborn! Do enjoy your stay here and see ya 'round!

22 minutes ago, Dream said:

Now I'll wait with you, hoping the update to come soon, maybe with Dragonite because is my favourite.

Good..................... But in all seriousness, from what I've heard/seen among the forums, all non-legendary pokemon except for six lines will be available in ep17. Considering how good Dragonite is, I do fear that our lovely yellow Dragon is among those not in the next episode. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Hello Dream, welcome to Reborn! Since you didn't literally ask for E17's release date and just said you were hyped, we should be ok... but be careful, Ame could be cruel enough to push it back a couple more months :P

In all seriousness the wait is close to being over by now. Enjoy your stay here, and enjoy the new episode when it comes out~

Thank you all!

1 hour ago, Wolfox said:

Quick warning: NEVER ASK WHEN THE NEXT EPISODE IS BEING RELEASED! That's one of the biggest no-nos on the Forums. Every time it's asked Ame delays it some more

55 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Since you didn't literally ask for E17's release date and just said you were hyped, we should be ok... but be careful, Ame could be cruel enough to push it back a couple more months :P

I beg your pardon :D

1 hour ago, Alistair said:

In all seriousness the wait is close to being over by now.

Yes I read it, this is the reason for the hype :')

1 hour ago, Dragoknight said:

Good..................... But in all seriousness, from what I've heard/seen among the forums, all non-legendary pokemon except for six lines will be available in ep17. Considering how good Dragonite is, I do fear that our lovely yellow Dragon is among those not in the next episode. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Unfortunately I also read this but want to have faith

33 minutes ago, Dream said:

Unfortunately I also read this but want to have faith

Yes! For we must have faith! Listen not to the false god Goomy! Nor be swayed by the power of Mega Salamance! We must believe in the grandiose OG dragon! For only then will He bask us with His magnificence!