Hi, I’m new here… kind of

Darvin

Hello Reborn! I’m Darvin, also known as Orange/Clyde. I’m 19 years old, from Albania. I was graduated from high school this summer and I’m currently hoping to become part of the English-speaking world.

I started playing Pokémon Reborn back in December 2016, that led me to this forum. One day I decided to join this community and, one month later, here I am.  
Reborn has everything I’ve ever wanted in a pokémon game, an interesting story, memorable characters (my favourite character is Cal) and a number of tweaks and changes that make the gameplay more enjoyable and the breeding process less frustrating.

The “How to Welcome Yourself” thread suggests that I should let you know exactly who I am, so here it goes: I’m a hipster… also I’m an INFP (for all those MBTI geeks :P).
Here is a list of my interests or hobbies, if you want to call them that way:
Biology-> It’s an interesting and fun science and i love it to bits.
Games-> I mostly (when I say mostly I mean 95% of the time) play pokémon games. My favourite main series game is Platinum and my favourite spinoff is Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky.
Music-> I don’t play any instruments or sing but I love listening to music (Who doesn’t?!). My favourite genres include indie/alternative rock, rock, metal, folk, jazz, blues, classical and j-pop.
Anime-> “
colorful graphics, vibrant characters and fantastical themes” the possibilities are endless!
Drawing-> I draw from time to time. I’m not that good at it but it’s fun, at least.
Gardening-> It’s relaxing and i love plants. My favourite flower is the chinese hibiscus.

That's all i have to say about myself.
Have a good day/afternoon /evening/night... you get the idea.

Howdy there Darvin!

1 hour ago, Darvin said:

also I’m an INFP (for all those MBTI geeks :P).

Well if it isn't another who understands the finer aspects of psychology. IFNJ here.

You seem like an awesome guy based on your interests (biology is the greatest science there is btw), so without further ado, I bid you a hearty welcome to Reborn! Do enjoy your stay here with the fine folks of the forums and have fun! See ya 'round!