Supervised tests.

KuroItachi

I believe Ame picks the people out herself, so you probably can't sign up at all. Also playtesting isn't as much fun as you think it is. The earliest you can play the game is when the community release comes, which will (hopefully) be in around 4 weeks.

In order to get into supervised testing, you must do everything I say very carefully. First, you must collect 20 photos of Amethyst. Next, you must set them up in a circle which you must sit in the middle of. Once you have it set up, you must began speaking the phrase "I accept Cellism as the one and true religion" over and over again. Once you speak of it enough times, a majestic red haired man shall descend from the heavens holding a flash drive which contains the alpha.

I am likely incorrect, but I don't think you can. Ame's testing process go like this now(from memory)

Supervised: Handpicked one person by Ame 

Alpha: Dev Team

Beta: Ace members

community: Forum account

public: All

Edited by DigitalAmber

• Global Mods
Just now, DigitalAmber said:

I am likely incorrect, but I don't think you can. Ame's testing process go like this now(from memory) Supervised: Handpicked one person by Ame 

Alpha: Dev Team

Beta: Ace members

community: Forum account

public: All

The process from E17 onwards will be this:

be8W-EbdRXy23nT5mx9P0g.png

30 minutes ago, Commander said:

In order to get into supervised testing, you must do everything I say very carefully. First, you must collect 20 photos of Amethyst. Next, you must set them up in a circle which you must sit in the middle of. Once you have it set up, you must began speaking the phrase "I accept Cellism as the one and true religion" over and over again. Once you speak of it enough times, a majestic red haired man shall descend from the heavens holding a flash drive which contains the alpha.

Strange that I can't upvote this.  Random comments have been doing this since the site update.

Well... how many people work currently for the Reborn development area? 

Are there individual teams for the forum, website and for the games themselves? 

When it comes to development steps (for example: UI / Scripting / Data / Server / Coding / Pathing / Patching / Unit / Pre Alpha / Alpha / Beta / Support / Maintainance...), are multiple people responsible for these tasks or is it also the case that there is one person responsible for multiple tasks? (Sorry already, but I expect a precise answer :))

Edited by Brakk

2 minutes ago, Brakk said:

Well... how many people work currently for the Reborn development area? 

Are there individual teams for the forum, website and for the games themselves? 

When it comes to development steps (for example: UI / Data / Server / Coding / Pathing / Patching / Unit / Pre Alpha / Alpha / Beta / Support / Maintainance...), are multiple people responsible for these tasks or is it also the case that there is one person responsible for multiple tasks? (Sorry already, but I expect a precise answer :))

There are currently eight of us working on the dev team. There's Ame who obviously is in charge of everything and does most things. Marcello is the main scripter so he writes and fixes code for the game. Jan does a bit of everything and anything. Jasper and Kanaya help out with mapping. Then Smeargletail and I work on attack animations. Inuki also does attack animations, but he does some other stuff as well. 

These people all work on the game itself, as the website has its own team of staff. Ame and I are the devs who are also involved with forum moderation/ administration. 

Anyway, in terms of the dev test for this episode, there will be 10 people involved, as our two other forum administrators (Dan and Ikaru) who have done a lot of work on the game in the past and continue to help out all the time are also involved in the pre-alpha.