If you could put a character you made in the RWBY Universe, what would that character be?

Wolfox

Hello again~ I'm asking this question to you all because... I'm bored. The question should be obvious really, but just in case I'll just throw in the guidelines:

What would be your character name be, what would your Semblence, weapon, abilities (if any), character traits, pretty much everything you wanna tell.

And as always, here's mine:

Spoiler

Alright, so my Characters name would be Wolfox Glace (original, I know).

I would be a fauness, Wolf based. My semblence would be a sound controlling one, I would be able to control soundwaves within a certain area of effect. This semblence would also grant me a passive increase in my hearing, and with me already having the ears of  Wolf that would make wielding a gun which I can't silence due to range limitations quite a bad idea. With this sound manipulation, I would be able to completely silence something or make something like a pin falling to the ground sound as loud as a plane. While guns are of no effect, footsteps for example are, thus it would allow me to be able to sneak up on pretty much everyone.  So now we come to the weapon: It would a duo sword combo that would double a bow like thing, however it wouldn't really be a bow and arrow. it would function like one, but instead of a string, it would be a "trigger" that you pull back like it's a bowstring. and instead of arrows, it would be bullet variations, dust based. it would only be able to hold 3 at the time, yet due to not giving off a sound when fired it would be good for stealth attacks. There would also be hooks I could shoot for quick getaways, of course. Now for the personality: I'd just be a guy who wants to become a huntsman to help people in need. No time or need for being praised like a hero, just a guy doing what's right. I would be targeted by some racism and discrimination because of being a fauness, yet I would literally silence them with my semblence. ignoring really is easy when you can literally just make them stop making a sound. For combat abilities, I would be more of a long-range fighter, only using the sword past of my weapon when it was really needed. if I do get into a regular fight, however, I would rely on evasion and countering over heavy offense. due to this I would not be a good fighter in a 1 to 3 match for example and would need to rely on teammates to really stay on the front lines.

So yeah, that would be a variation of me if I was a RWBY character. there is another idea I had but that one is not as well thought out as this one is, so... :/

So, let us know what you would be if you were a RWBY character please :) I guarantee it can be a lot of fun to think of this.