It's almost TIME.

Damien

@Amethyst is SPEEDING on the episode so I decided to make some.......plans. I was gonna do a HOLE new run and see what she changed,what was added and what was removed and of course the CHANGES OF THE EVENTS. Other than that I was gonna choose Rowlet #teamrowlet and become even better with it. What gen 7 starters did you all think about choosing? Oh and Amethyst I would like one request. PLEASE stop killing off the good characters. We already had to suffer seeing Kiki and Ame die WE DO NOT NEED ANY MORE GOOD CHARACTERS DIEING.

1 hour ago, SilverHelio said:

Ame, is this true?

It pretty much is due to the testing process. Once the episode is done, Ame will watch someone play through the entire episode to make sure there aren't any huge bugs. Then the rest of the dev team will test for a week to get the major issues out of the way. This will be followed by alpha testing for another week. where Ame's patrons will play and hopefully get rid of any other major bugs that we missed in the pre-alpha stage. After that the beta test opens up for our forum Ace members for a week who should polish off the rest of the small issues. At that point the Community release is released, which is when you get to play it because you have a forum account. This is in 3 weeks at the earliest. After that the public release comes out which is when anyone can play it, even without an account on the forums. 

1 hour ago, mde2001 said:

It pretty much is due to the testing process. Once the episode is done, Ame will watch someone play through the entire episode to make sure there aren't any huge bugs. Then the rest of the dev team will test for a week to get the major issues out of the way. This will be followed by alpha testing for another week. where Ame's patrons will play and hopefully get rid of any other major bugs that we missed in the pre-alpha stage. After that the beta test opens up for our forum Ace members for a week who should polish off the rest of the small issues. At that point the Community release is released, which is when you get to play it because you have a forum account. This is in 3 weeks at the earliest. After that the public release comes out which is when anyone can play it, even without an account on the forums. 

Wow. That's a lot. Good thing we waited for months, so three weeks shouldn't be much of a problem. :3

Thank you mde2001!

Edited by SilverHelio

42 minutes ago, Zander said:

Only thing I want is the old gym leader theme back. The battle with Adreann had horrible music. I missed trainer red remix so much.

The former Gym Leader theme hasn't disappeared from the game though, it is now used as the Meteor Admin theme. The former Meteor Admin theme however... RIP

For what it's worth I kinda disliked the new Leader theme at first, but it has grown on me since then. Maybe it's because I've heard it a bunch of times by now. I do agree however that the E16+ Reverse Gym theme for Shade is rather awful and the former one was way more fitting imo.

Edited by Alistair
typo

Yeah I admittedly wasn't a fan of the music change in E16 in regards to meteor regular theme(I get why though due to that weird freeze bug with it) or the gym leader theme. It was just so perfect before(shade's new theme is no bueno). 

Personally I can't wait to start a new game. I'll probably choose Litten because Incineroar is boss and fire gets the best field benefits early on. Plus it feels the most Reborny of the 3 alola starters.

Also I feel amaria or adrienne should get Primarina. But adrienne's must be male.

Edited by Monochrome_Complex

12 hours ago, Alistair said:

The former Gym Leader theme hasn't disappeared from the game though, it is now used as the Meteor Admin theme. The former Meteor Admin theme however... RIP

For what it's worth I kinda disliked the new Leader theme at first, but it has grown on me since then. Maybe it's because I've heard it a bunch of times by now. I do agree however that the E16+ Reverse Gym theme for Shade is rather awful and the former one was way more fitting imo.

I just hope it becomes the gym leader theme again. I love getting beaten by a gym leader and have this theme playing so I know that this is some serious stuff I'm dealing with. The current gym theme just feels like it's not that tough.